Ontario, Canada

I am Legion

Long time player and collector, but have been mainly dormant for last few years. I'm interested in playing, but my schedule is pretty full usually. I play Blood Angels, and I can play just over 3000 points. Edited by Brother Tyler

• 4 weeks later...
It will be alot easier for me to come down to the new GW store, so for sure, we should get some games in. Do you have any other armies? I have an illigal 700 point Tau army...

Im looking at starting up a completely impossible to win with Ork 1000pt Army And Im planning on starting Witch Hunters sometime.

a just for fun ork army is a great way to learn how to model. Plus they are just goofy. I can't stand the things still. Though I did paint a few for my buddy back in 2nd edition. Very fun to paint. Green is one of the easiest colour to paint in general. Too bad Dark angels have nothing special about themselves...

Anyway, the grand opening is June 1st right? 99% chance I'll be there.

a just for fun ork army is a great way to learn how to model. Plus they are just goofy. I can't stand the things still. Though I did paint a few for my buddy back in 2nd edition. Very fun to paint. Green is one of the easiest colour to paint in general. Too bad Dark angels have nothing special about themselves...

Anyway, the grand opening is June 1st right? 99% chance I'll be there.

its being shuffled around but Im pretty sure its a soft opening next weekend. (The 23rd is when their Lease is up. and that thursday they are still open in the eaton center I know.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone live here or near here?

Listing of game clubs on Canadian Listing show maybe 16 players here:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7504/86579902sb6.png

So... if anyone actually lives here, PM me.

Or if there's anyone from those two clubs, Pm me too.

I am part of a small gaming group on Exeter Ontario. We have exstensive armies as well as good gaming boards we are looking for anybody else willing to play. We have a very large mega battle coming up in sept. it is 24000pts on the main table and we hope to have 3 sub boards with 2000-3000pts on each which will have an effect on the main board. we have one full sub board and are looking for more. if you have any questions or are interested just write in this topic. We are looking for people for the mega battle but also for just the normal gaming group or single games as well. We want to develop new friends or even new comers as well Edited by Lord Lucius

well we unfortunatly could not get a building in exeter to play in so one of our group booked a place in Goderich i know that it may be a way away but we still may be able to work something out. We may even be getting some people from ottawa. It would be in Goderich on sept 13 and at the YMCA Rec Center there. i I know that we were gonna split the cost of the hall and pizza because the game will be going all day and i know we will all be getting hungry. the cost of the hall is $95 and we have 8 confirmed already so the split on the hall would be really cheap as for pizza it would just be a split between everyone there who eats it. If you or anyone else in your group are still interested just message here. I know we were planning on at least 3 boards but if we get enough people and you have scenery we can probably go with more if there is enough people if not we can add to the big table.

I went to College in Aylmer and go there from time to time. Might have to look you guys up.

that would be cool just let me know when you will be coming thru and we can set something up

• 1 month later...