Ontario, Canada

I am Legion

I'm planning on stopping by the Lawrence store on Thursday afternoon at some time and would love to get in a game or two. I'll be the one with the all MKVI (beakie) Blood Angel army and it's my first time gaming there, so come and say hi!

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyboy coming down to the tournament at the lawrence bunker this month? I believe it's on the 28th.

BOBMAKENZIE and I will be playing if he's still available.

On a seperate note, next weekend KenJones and I may have a game if others want to join they are welcome. It can be plyed at the 2-headed dragon or the GW. Let me know if anyone else is available. I'd like to try out a 1500 point marine army for the salamanders before I build them; expect proxies.

Sweet.

Just so you guys know, I am eventually getting back in to this and will be looking for opponents. Despite my apparent lack of progress, I kinda burned myself out in December so in January I was taking things slow.

That is, until I had to go to a funeral, then got sick for a week, then had to do almost a grand worth of car repairs. At that point, everything warhamm in my life got set aside to deal with stuff.

And now my apartment got flooded out, we're moving and all my little plastic men are packed up in boxes and I'm going to have no time to do anything until we move at the end of the month and get settled in.

So no, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just been swamped.

Damn, Jeff that's absolutely brutal. Sorry about your loss. Just post a message when you have some time to play a round.

I'm still ok for this weekend on saturday from what I know. either location is fine. I have to call ken to set up a time.

Hey, I am normally weekly at the Lawrence Bunker. I play either Chaos Marines, Imperial Guard or Grey Knights. The turni on the 28th, thats a double one right? I wont be attending that most likely, unless I find a partner. Though, it's most likely full at this point.

A game at the two headed dragon? As in the weekend coming up? What day. Depending on how much money I can dig up I may go. How many points are you planning on playing?

I'll try to make it out, but it is out of the way for me to head up without a game. I am sure that if any of you are regulars there..You may already know me. I'll be there Thursday for sure.

E_J, I didn't see your post before. Pretty tragic stuff going along with you, I hope that it gets better and things improve. Take it easy eh?

• 2 weeks later...
Small tournie going down at the 2 headed dragon on saturday march 7. It's $5 to enter or $10 at the door. From what I understand there are very few players so far. I'm in for sure playing as salamanders. It's 2000 points, 3-4 games about 2 hours each game. small prizes unless more people join. It starts at 2 pm. be there at 1 if possible.

• 4 weeks later...
From what I understand, on april 4 (saturday) there will be some sort of tournament at the 2 headed dragon. I don't know much more, but they usually have cash prizes, unlike GW. including myself there are 4 people so far. I'll try to get more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up Folks, theres a tournament at skyfox games in oshawa this sunday 1700 pts. Heres a link

http://www.skyfoxgames.com , go to the events section

PS : I won that tournament at the two headed dragon (well tied for the win, but I had a clear upper hand on the other winner when our game ended in a draw, great player though, and using DA dex to boot!)

• 4 weeks later...
Hello there guys and any gals that "might" be out there. Currently I play a sisters army (and not a very good one mind you but it is fully painted, about 1500 points) been a long time since I played frequently. I am in Hamilton / Burlington and frequent the GW in Burlington. Where is everyone else at? I would be willing to do some traveling for some nice games. I am an older gamer (30) and am looking for others closer to my age range.

• 2 weeks later...
I am 20, not not quite near your age. Quite a few people game at the Battle Bunker GW in Toronto from what I've seen. Might be a bit of a treck for you to head down though. But every Thursday is 40k gaming night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are there any gamers around Queen's University in Kingston? Im on an exchange program for half a year and looking to play some games in between the studying and sightseeing :tu:

Its for September - January this year.