New York, USA

Aeson

Guest Amargorojo
Really enjoyed getting information here on getting around New York. Where is the best and cheapest places to get tickets for places like Empire State Building and going to Statue of Liberty and anything else you can think of as I have never been there before

• 7 months later...

Sorry for resurecting this thread, i ll be this summer late june-october in brooklyn, NY.

And wanted to know where people got plays to pick up games, like stores , hobby places?

or even  just players interesed in some games.

• 3 months later...
Conscripting all New York 30K players!

The NYC Warmonger Club is running a 30K summer campaign.

Battle for Terra: The Emperor State!

From June to August, we will be battling over NYC in the grim dark year of 0014.M30. Legion lists will escalate from 1000 to 2000 points. Factions will capture and hold territories giving armies access to dark arsenals, relics, battle boons, prizes, bragging rights and much more! Sign up Today!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Moving to Ithaca NY in less than 4 weeks - if anybody is local or in the surrounding area(s) and wants to game, hit me up!

It's a bit of a drive, but there is a New England 30k group if you ever head a bit East. I think there's some folks from Albany in it as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Kicking the dust off this thread!

I'm starting up 30k, and really, REALLY would like to find a group that would be available to play in 2021.  I've had a hard time finding players in general, even pre-pandemic, but I'm hoping I can meet some folks, even if only online for now, to set up a narrative campaign with people.