my new... something wip!

Ladislao

hello fellow brothers.... today i was creating 3 bikers... when a raptus took me and i crated this with some spare parts

med_gallery_25976_1298_48907.jpg

and i like it... now i have 3 problems:

1) how to wolf it a bit?

2) A name for this fury

3) What will him do for a living? i mean, i already have a biker wolf lord, and this is too much for a wolf guard...

hello fellow brothers.... today i was creating 3 bikers... when a raptus took me and i crated this with some spare parts

med_gallery_25976_1298_48907.jpg

and i like it... now i have 3 problems:

1) how to wolf it a bit?

2) A name for this fury

3) What will him do for a living? i mean, i already have a biker wolf lord, and this is too much for a wolf guard...

My suggestions on ho you can do... well.... what you wanted to do :rolleyes:

1) Cut off those horns on the helmet. I think it looks too Khorne-esque. (secretly I love it, looks quite medieval) but not that wolfy. As for making it wolfy, well, a wolf cloak or some wolf tails and stuff. Maybe use some green stuff to make like lucky charms like a rune or summat. *shrugs* Other Wolves here will have a better knowedge here

2) As for a name, use Norsic names like Erik, Ivar, Askold etc, then add a heroic title like "The bloodyhanded" or "The Undefeated" or something like that. Physical characteristics make the best titles sometimes.

3) I think he would be a badass WG mate. He is just so wolf and fierce that I couldnt think of another job for him to do,.

I gotta say, is that a DA dress I see him wearing? :)

You could try adding the wolf cape from the SW sprue, but cut/file it so that the font paws of the wolf are drapped over his shoulders and the wolf head is resting ontop of the helm...I think it could be done with GS and/or heating.

Agreed with Bjorn, IMHO the horns should go

I gotta say, is that a DA dress I see him wearing?

I don't see how a robe ( :lol: ) is a problem, it could be that the DA and this wolf had fought side by side and exchanged items...

the idea of the hot pelt is very interesting... btw yes, it is a da robe ( it's my hidden shame... i find the dark angels sprue very very cool...) the head and the mace are from the fantasy chaos warriors...

btw thx for your advises

btw, i think i will call him boris, or ivan

I agree, A wolf priest seems right, even the maceish thing is close enough toa crozius for me. If you GS the back of the robe ( don't worry I'm working on a RP on bike like that) to look like a pelt it would look great and not so DAish. Also noted instead of the eagle if you can use that diamond with wolf skull and cross bones that would wolf it up also. Aside from tails and a good'ol knife at his side should do the trick.

great minds think alike wolf brother Ladislao, I have a similar WIP mini for my 13th company Storm Claw bikers, minus the robe and weapon of course haha, great job! wolf it up with some wolf tails and a wolf tooth necklace, keep up the good work! and keep us updated

Found it! This is my WP on a bike (jumping off it actualy) Its from a game agaisnt my codex marine friend at 3k points. I used one of the swords and if your going to paint it as a WP might give ya some insperation. Also used the DA saddle backs and stuff with the DA icons cut or filed off.

gallery_26850_2147_847798.jpg

Woot first image post... enjoy

i m afraid i m noot good with the green stuff i let the destiny decide... tomorrow evening i will begin a campaign ( the one about the fall of rynd appeared on the wd) he will begin as wgbl, and will be at the head of my army in this first match, togeter with my wolf priest... and we will see what will happen

I like the mini very much and I think it has to be a Wolf Priest. I'd add some green stuff to the Robe and under the helm. You could turn the Robe into a Wolf pelt by adding some green stuff to the surface and scoring it to turn it into fur(only the back part, after the fold -- leave portion of the Robe as a leathery backing for the pelt). I'd also like to see a braided beard coming out from under the helm. Then you could leave the horns (which look really cool IMHO) and show that he was wolfy not Khornate. Some nice black armor highlighted with lots of bone colored bits and Wolf Tails and pelts would look really cool. Nice mini.

You could try adding the wolf cape from the SW sprue, but cut/file it so that the font paws of the wolf are drapped over his shoulders and the wolf head is resting ontop of the helm...I think it could be done with GS and/or heating.

Agreed with Bjorn, IMHO the horns should go

I gotta say, is that a DA dress I see him wearing?

I don't see how a robe ( :lol: ) is a problem, it could be that the DA and this wolf had fought side by side and exchanged items...

I think a better weapon would be an axe. The ones that the Teutogen Guard use in Warhammer look really cool if you wanted, as well as the wolfy cloaks they have too.As for the dress, well, do some trimming then it'll look manly enough to go on a Space Wolf :P :D :)

But yep, it looks orate I think. Well done *claps**hands ale*

As for exchanging items..... There is no way we would trade somethig wolfy and awesome for a DA dress :P ;)

Maybe add that little plate (with the chapter symbol on it) from the SW sprue ( by the knives) to the front fender?

As for the dress, well, do some trimming then it'll look manly enough to go on a Space Wolf :) :) :P

I wouldn't. It looks fine where it is...

As for exchanging items..... There is no way we would trade somethig wolfy and awesome for a DA dress ;) :D

pssst perhaps the ale has affected your vision...it's a robe :D :P :(

stop saying to use green stuff. i m not able and i m gonna cry 8(

the space wolf simbol... the eagle is better, beacuse it has more or less the same shape of the front of the motorbike... but i m adding tails, and i will try the pelt...

I'm in agreement the horns need to go. Too Frank Frazetta Conan/Chaos- not distinctly "Wolf" enough.

Since you don't want to hear about GS ideas, I won't mention mine... ^_^

I'd say hang some tails from the handlebars and/or the haft of the mace, and then rely on painting to get the point across...

The conversion is awesome, BTW. Nice job. :huh:

Look at the old Goblin Wolf Chariot if you can find it. There are chains that hang from the chariot that are very Wolf-Like. You could stream one from each handle bar. Would look very cool. Could also use the totem on the handle bars if you wanted. Or on the post from the back of the bike.

This picture from ebay shows the bits pretty well. Look closely at the chains and the totem

http://i22.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/e3/13/74e0_1.JPG

The wolves don't suck either. Something to think about if you go the route of the Wolf Priest for sure.

I'm in agreement the horns need to go. Too Frank Frazetta Conan/Chaos- not distinctly "Wolf" enough.

I can see and understand your point, but at the same time I can also picture a Space Wolf say "since when did Space Wolves ever follow through index astartes protocol ? LOL I dont care if I have a helmet with horns on it, just point me to the enemy and pass me the ale, I'm a son of RUSS, I'm a space wolf. I'm loyal to Russ and thats all that matters." at least thats what I'd say. Besides, there's nothing wrong with some personal creativity and some imagination.

I'd rather have a badass looking space wolf in my army anyday, keeping the minis unique. Having horns on any helm doesnt really say or mean "chaos" its just the first thing we think of because of Warhammer Fantasy. The definition of being distinctly "WOLFY" looking all depends on the person.. if it looks great on the mini, then it is great! the model itself works great with 13th company as I have done similar to my 13th company. I say its your mini, you can do whatever you want to it. The whole point and the important part of the game is to have fun. Anyway, keep up the good work!

I can see and understand your point, but at the same time I can also picture a Space Wolf say "since when did Space Wolves ever follow through index astartes protocol ? LOL I dont care if I have a helmet with horns on it, just point me to the enemy and pass me the ale, I'm a son of RUSS, I'm a space wolf. I'm loyal to Russ and thats all that matters." at least thats what I'd say. Besides, there's nothing wrong with some personal creativity and some imagination.

I'd rather have a badass looking space wolf in my army anyday, keeping the minis unique. Having horns on any helm doesnt really say or mean "chaos" its just the first thing we think of because of Warhammer Fantasy. The definition of being distinctly "WOLFY" looking all depends on the person.. if it looks great on the mini, then it is great! the model itself works great with 13th company as I have done similar to my 13th company. I say its your mini, you can do whatever you want to it. The whole point and the important part of the game is to have fun. Anyway, keep up the good work!

i agree with you, the horns should stay... i look so... mean!!! i just hope not to ruin it with my poor painting skill... btw, thx to all for the compliments ^^ sometimes it's good to receive them

Archived