Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= The Official Word on Nestir! =][=

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,240 posts
Happy new year CMG I appreciate all the work you've done and you deserve a bit of a break! :)

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Thank you Reyner!
Glad your still following the AoD! ;)

New-GA-hotlink-banner-190511.jpg

Leonaides

Leonaides

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,929 posts
A new AoD - I shall have to find the entry conditions and get my backside in gear.

CMG - Its been a pleasure reading this one, so thaks for your (and others) hard work. Is there any chance it could be archived as a continuous storyline at some point or is that just crazy talk?

"most gamers (especially ones who frequent forums) are idiots of one form or another" Great Crusade 08

LPC 2009 LPC 2010  LPC 2011 LPC 2012 LPC 2013 ETL VII LPC 20 
gallery_19254_8784_1046.gifgallery_19254_8784_3201.gif gallery_19254_8784_3710.gifgallery_19254_8523_59626.jpggallery_48988_15465_15162.png

Chaptermaster Graymantle

Chaptermaster Graymantle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,139 posts
Ok, so Im back from my holidays and ready to go with even more Nestir V.

I'm glad you've liked the Nestir V AoD so far Leonaides, and on behalf of everyone involved: Thank You! :)
The AoD will pause on January 15th, but it doesn't end there. After the next AoD it will continue on again for as long as is needed to finish the whole story.

Sigismund Himself, has been archiving the stories to some degree so far and I'm sure he will continue with the rest laster.
During the pause I also hope to finally finish my project to compile all relevant info and then get the Nestir V website done.
I also plan to make one or more downloadable PDFs with the stories, artwork etc. once the whole thing is done.
And I've even been playing with the idea of reading everything in as "audio books" to attract the audience that doesn't want to read, but may need some entertainment on the bus, train or just while laying around. - Not sure if it will be worth it yet though.
So will Nestir V eventually be compiled in an easier to access format? - Oh yes!

Note though that this Round still has two battles left, as well as two short in-between stories, and also two player written stories (if they get done on time).
So far I've written Battle 5 to completion and I'm very close to being done with Battle 6. I am holding of on them though, because I want the other stories up first and the end of Battle 6 will be the end of the Round. After that, no more stories will be accepted for this Round.
I hope you look forward to the last stories though, for they will be quite epic in a way that will shake the Nestir V Campaign to the core, and hopefully they will leave you wanting to see what's next for Nestir V.

Everything that remains will be up by January 15th, so I hope to see you there!
Best regards,
CMG

Edited by Chaptermaster Graymantle, 04 January 2010 - 02:46 PM.

New-GA-hotlink-banner-190511.jpg

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,240 posts
I do indeed look forward to the last stories! Happy new year to all involved too :P

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Yogi

Yogi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,983 posts
*Waits for his victory (naturally) to be announced* Bring on battle 6!

Awesome work CMG.

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
Thanks for all your hardwork CMG, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Everkill's skull on a pole at the end of this round B)

Yogi

Yogi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,983 posts
Posted Image I dont thinks so Corpse Worshipper.

With one word I can unleash the power that is DEADPOOL

Posted Image

Then you will be hosed..

This is NOT MY MODEL, just found it on the web.