Washington, USA

• 2 weeks later...
We are a little south of you if I'm reading this right.

The place is Games Plus in Woodinville, WA, and we meet every Saturday (or Sunday some of us can show up).

Fairly large gaming area in back, more 40K than fantasy.

You also have the option of GW Alderwood in the mall, but...

...it is a typical GW store.

Does anyone play at this store? I'd like to check out a game, but I'd rather not stroll into a place knowing no one.

• 2 weeks later...

PLAYERS WANTED!

for games in

=REDMOND, WA=

Kick ass terrain and minis provided, courtesy of

http://www.ironhands.com

We're playing weekly games at the Genesis Games and Gizmos in Redmond, and we need more players.

Disclaimer: We're currently playing Gorka Morka, but we do everything. In fact, we just finished up an Imperial campaign last year that had Marines, Mechanicus, Sororitas, Arbites, IG and Inquisitors. It was a blast. Here's the log:

http://www.ironhands.com/log_ic08.htm

PM me if interested and I can get you on our mailing list, or just drop by the store any Thursday evening (8 PM-ish) to catch one of our games in action (again, we're currently doing Gorka Morka).

Ave Imperator,

-S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey hey hi. I live in the Edmonds/Mountlake area and really would love to start a gaming club up. i obviously love 40k, but also do necro, mordheim, and just about any other games workshop game, and a few that aren't. pm me if your at all interested. i can bring myself, the wife, and possibly more. i have flexible hours, but weekends are best. but anywolf just let me know, thanks

*EDIT* p.s. i have access too, and am willing to help build, several gaming tables.

Edited by GunnarRedsun

ok so i'm trying to start a gaming club, and i would love to know who all in the greater seattle area is interested in this. i did read through the washington state thread, but i was hoping that perhaps this thread would get more people's attention. i live in the edmonds/montlake terrace area, and have my own tables. i also have access to at least 2 other gamers who would be MORE than willing to join. so yeah, let me know. oh we are also willing to commute some, and to possibly help give rides or something. alright later

• 2 weeks later...
I would be interested in joining a gamin club. I currently live in the Ballard Area and I frequent the Carcreek Plaza GW. If anyone gets a league together, PM me. While the legion of the damned army I'm working on is my main area of focus, I also have an ogre kingdoms army, completed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I live in oak harbor and its a 1 hour commute to the nearest game store. not a big fan of paying 10 dollars in gas every time i get an itch to play some war hammer. Anyone on whidbey island wanna meet up for a game? looking to maybe even start a small group. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We are a little south of you if I'm reading this right.

The place is Games Plus in Woodinville, WA, and we meet every Saturday (or Sunday some of us can show up).

Fairly large gaming area in back, more 40K than fantasy.

You also have the option of GW Alderwood in the mall, but...

...it is a typical GW store.

Not to bring back an old post, but do you guys still meet? I still fell the need to sling dice from time to time and driving down to the Seattle Bunker is not a big deal, but Woodinville is alot closer to Kirkland. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi all, and in particular, the mods of this tread. i want to know if i can post local events, for any of the Local Game Store with in my area (spokane,WA)

I've been noticing lots and lots of players, in Seattle, Portland, BC and a few more notable, but unnamed BnC members, in the GREATER NW (WA,OR,ID,MT)

I guess I have some kind of want to work on getting something, like what you see in in regards to the ultra marine gatherings they have in Great Britain.

So if it not ok, please edit/clip/ban/warn, but i'm going to post this, and see what can come of it.

So The Major LGS in Spokane Washington as been having monthly tournies, for awhile now.

I need to check with the store owner 1st to see if he's ok with this, as well as getting a green like from B&C.

I'd like to post detailed information regarding these monthly events, in hope that we can get some people to travel out for a day of gaming. I'm sure if, like all events, more players, more events/prizes I'm sure. The next one that is in the works is a Mission book:Kill team tourney, on the 16th of Oct'10. Yes it is a "pay to play" tourni, and NO i am not an employee of this particular shop. i will call the the other place and see if they have anything objections, and/or if they have any events beyond open gaming night.

i would, as a long term goal, like to get a "gathering" of our own, here in the Greater NW, that would be possible to attend, even for those, rare but committed players, that are in areas like Twin falls, Helena, Eugene, Omak can, attend.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
so until late may/early june 2012 i will be at school in dallas, but when i'm back after school i'll be living in the auburn area and was wondering if any guys live/game in that area. there is a local gw store but i have a feeling that there isn't a large group of players and was just wondering. thanks guys.