Idaho, USA

chrisc86

• 8 months later...

I am currently in Rexburg and play.

There are no stores in Rexburg and the closest I can find is Hobby Town USA in Idaho falls, but their selection is crap, and they have no idea what they are doing. No tables either.

To be honest, I haven't had a game since before I left on my mission, back when I lived in Orange County 3 or so years ago.

It's sad cause i walk by the construction going on here, and look longingly at the pink insulation boards they use, much like the LA battle bunker uses to make their boards. Definatly could AT LEAST use someone to sit and model with.

Edited by Zigguratei

• 1 year later...

Hi all

Long time lurker. I am in the process of moving to Boise, Idaho. Looking to find out where I can find some games up there. Obviously I got a couple of stores from the GW Website, but I am looking to see if anyone from these boards plays up there.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chad

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys Im looking for players near Couer d' Alene, Sandpoint, Hayden, Post Falls area of Idaho i recently moved up here and havent been able to play any games recently if anyone plays in the region please let me know.

• 1 year later...