Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Florida, USA

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Atticus_Ross

Atticus_Ross

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
  • Chapter Name: Brotherhood Of Steel
I live in Cantonment but I generally ride to Pensacola. Not too bad a drive. Either way, anyone want to pick up either a game at TBS or somewhere else. Hit me up! I play some Ghetto Marines so don't judge my models. LOL
Please check out my blog on the progress of my custom Space Marine chapter, The Brotherhood Of Steel! Please follow while you're there?
http://www.echoingth...in.blogspot.com

Brother Twomoons

Brother Twomoons

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 36 posts
  • Chapter Name: Fire Eagles-DIY marine chapter
i'm heading to Rhubarb Games Store in winter park today hopefully for some open gaming

i have my templars and my WIP DIY chapter Howling Winds (using chaos codex atm)

would love to get in a few games before i leave next week for rapid river, MI so hit me up through email (reysombra13@yahoo.com) or here

i'm leaving around 11-11:30am and should be there about 12:30-1pm

brothercantor

brothercantor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
  • Chapter Name: the pyre
im from pcola FL looking for someone to get me started in w40k

Brother Twomoons

Brother Twomoons

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 36 posts
  • Chapter Name: Fire Eagles-DIY marine chapter
well i'm going to be in the orlando area if anyone is up for a game i'll meet u at sci-fi city or rhubarb games in winter park :o

message me here or my email reysombra13@yahoo.com

I have chaos, templars atm

Asrech

Asrech

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 634 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ash Dragons
Hey guys, just moved from Sweden into Oviedo, so I'll probably be hanging out at sci-fi a lot on saturdays. Been there a few times, but now I have my army as well so I can actually start getting back into it! I have about 15.000 points of SM, so if you're up for a game just hit me up.
Big blonde guy so I'm hard to miss. :)
In the fires of the forge we are wrought, in the inferno of battle we live.

My blog of "WIP's"
Ares WIP Thread
Ares Hall of Honour Thread
Terminators Hall of Honour Thread

Nihilus Aquilus

Nihilus Aquilus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts
Orlando, over by Dean Road, pretty much five minutes from Sci-Fi. I have a play group(Tau, Chaos, Crons) if there's any takers.
QUOTE (jma037 @ Jun 3 2010, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wrath of the Gods: So hated is the Emperor by the Chaos Gods, should the player with the Emperor model win the game, the losing player is allowed to punch the winning player D3 times in the face.

Zentor

Zentor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 124 posts

You still in pcola mate? I over in Panama City, maybe we can game sometime, I have family in pcola and travel there every once in a while and know 40k players in Milton and Destin

Brother Rathul

Brother Rathul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 659 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists
Anyone play in Brandon??
My name is Darnath Lysander,
You killed my father,
prepare to die!

Teachings of Rhetoricus: A hobby blog
QUOTE (Lord PoPo) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"IMPERIAL FISTS FIGHT IN CITIES!!! WHY ARE THEY NOT ON CITY THEMED BASES?!?! WHYY!!!!!!??!???"
QUOTE (jaxjace @ Dec 18 2010, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Grimaldus said
"BROTHER TEMPLARS! LET US KICK ASS!"
Fear me, for I am the topic ender.......

AllAngelsFall

AllAngelsFall

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
I have just started getting back into the hobby. Just won about 30 items on ebay and will be building/painting my army to start playing in the Tampa area. I live just north of Macdill AFB.

DeadBeatBert

DeadBeatBert

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 19 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blue Bloods

You still in pcola mate? I over in Panama City, maybe we can game sometime, I have family in pcola and travel there every once in a while and know 40k players in Milton and Destin

I'm on the Beach, Zentor. Just started back up with two others (SM, CSM and IG) We'll be playing at Comic Emporium on some Saturday mornings, smaller house games and maybe sometimes at TBS Destin.

Hit me up!

Bert
"By the Rags of Nog!" - Captain Ezekiel Godspeed. Uttered upon seeing 1st Co. Captain William De Monfort's decapitation at the hands of War Boss Grotnik during the Purge of Gathrog.

Enayalio

Enayalio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10 posts
Any one know anywhere near west palm beach area?

CyberNomad

CyberNomad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts
Past Present and Future Comics is the place to play in West Palm, but its nothing regular. There are a couple places in Broward where you can game, on a regular weekly schedule: Docking Bay 94 in Coconut Creek and Tate's Gaming Satellite in Lauderhill.

Send me a PM, I am located in Boynton Beach and play White Scars and Eldar.

Brother Rathul

Brother Rathul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 659 posts
I live in Brandon Florida and go to the Hobby town in Regency (By the AMC movie theater) for my games, I haven't gone there with my army yet but I'll let you guys know when it's ready.

Edited by Brother Rathul, 04 July 2010 - 08:37 PM.

You killed my father,
prepare to die!

"IMPERIAL FISTS FIGHT IN CITIES!!! WHY ARE THEY NOT ON CITY THEMED BASES?!?! WHYY!!!!!!??!???"
And Grimaldus said

bigtat2guy

bigtat2guy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts
Hello All! I moved back to the North Palm Beach area about a year ago and have been looking for gamers ever since! anyone interested in getting some gaming in, shoot me a PM on here or an email -bigtat2guy@yahoo.com! Thanks!

MorpheusM

MorpheusM

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 74 posts
Good to see some Florida people on here. I'm back into the hobby, and plan to start playing again in Orlando. I'm used to Coliseum of Comics in Kissimmee, which is quite possibly one of the best environments for 40k gaming. I haven't been in a while, but I'll plan to go there and in Winter Park. Hope to see some of you guys there!!
"Better crippled in body then corrupt in mind"

Corporal_Chaos

Corporal_Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 126 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Outsiders
Hey out there. I am looking around in the Pasco County area, West Pasco, for a group. I know of a couple places , Skoll n Bonz and Collisum of games in the New Port Richey and Port Richey area. Just Firing a round off to see if anybody else lives on the fringe of civilazation and may frequent these gaming holes..
Da Corporal
Come to Chaos! I really need to be painting right now.......

EmbattledSoul

EmbattledSoul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 320 posts
im currently stationed in NC, but once i finish up my time im going to be heading back to florida, most likely the clearwater area (not the city, too many scientologists)
QUOTE (Prosedragon @ Feb 2 2011, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm...if it weren't a forgeworld titan I don't know if it would be worth the risk of immediate defecation. If nothing else works I may just have to put my pride aside and pull out a diaper.

QUOTE (Brother Martemis @ Mar 28 2011, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and my 5 year old telling me that the aliens in the cabinet were scum and the night lords were good guys (close enough son, close enough)

Stomphoof

Stomphoof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18 posts
I am a guy who lives equal distance between Phoenix Games near the West Oaks Mall, and Sci Fi / Armadillo Games (Used to be Rhubarb) and I am looking to learn to play once I have my stuff.

Anyone feel like teaching a new guy how to play? It will be at the 750 point level.

Course I gotta wait for my stuff to ship to me first of course, but one can plan ahead!

Crusader Ephraim

Crusader Ephraim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 45 posts
New to the hobby and starting up a Black Templars force in Polk County. Any other players in that vicinity?

Nax

Nax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 38 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

Hey out there. I am looking around in the Pasco County area, West Pasco, for a group. I know of a couple places , Skoll n Bonz and Collisum of games in the New Port Richey and Port Richey area. Just Firing a round off to see if anybody else lives on the fringe of civilazation and may frequent these gaming holes..
Da Corporal

Skull n Bonz is definitely THE place to play in Pasco County :)

Ironblood

Ironblood

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 143 posts
  • Chapter Name: Astro Omega

New to the hobby and starting up a Black Templars force in Polk County. Any other players in that vicinity?

I'm in Polk county (winterhaven/eagle lake area), haven't played in close to a decade. I'm not sure there are even any places to play in the county. Closest places to play that I know of are out in kissimmee and orlando, but like I said it's been nearly a decade since I've looked.

Frater Marcus Scipio

Frater Marcus Scipio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 93 posts
  • Chapter Name: Immortal Host
Just moved from California to St. Petersburg and looking for a group to game with. I've heard closest stores are in Tampa but also that they have lots of drama (is this true?). Don't mind gaming at a store but would love to find a group that plays in st pete or somewhere nearby for mellow fun with beers and bbq.
I'm boycotting signatures

Brother Rathul

Brother Rathul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 659 posts

Just moved from California to St. Petersburg and looking for a group to game with. I've heard closest stores are in Tampa but also that they have lots of drama (is this true?). Don't mind gaming at a store but would love to find a group that plays in st pete or somewhere nearby for mellow fun with beers and bbq.

I don't know if there is any drama in Tampa, I don't go their so I wouldn't really know. But the guys in Brandon are really nice if you want to drop on by, be my guest.

Edited by Brother Rathul, 05 May 2011 - 11:45 PM.

You killed my father,
prepare to die!

And Grimaldus said

Master_Matteo

Master_Matteo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 164 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Caliban
sup guys, im in the st.cloud/kissimmee area.
Working on a complete marine chapter...
184 marines down, 1116 to go -sighs-

Golbat

Golbat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
Clearwater, Florida here, Emerald City is the closest place I know of, but it's pretty small and I don't really know of anyone who plays there. I'll be building an army up over the summer, drop me a PM or something, because I also have a friend who plays eldar (3-4k points) who's dad plays marines, and another friend who lives in tarpon springs and has the ork side of the black reach set

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users