Japan

newach

Doesn't really help - but im on the mainland in Kobe. So, anytime you're in Kobe/Osaka -give us a buzz yeah!

With luck, I'll actually be in Osaka this summer. Dude. Must continue painting my reinforcements.

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn't really help - but im on the mainland in Kobe. So, anytime you're in Kobe/Osaka -give us a buzz yeah!

With luck, I'll actually be in Osaka this summer. Dude. Must continue painting my reinforcements.

Sweet matey. You visiting or gonna be working there? Keep me posted, feel free to PM too- i'll give you the details and show you around if need be! Can get a few games in too.

My future goal is to teach in Japan, so hopefully in a year or two I can be over there (don't know if the Marines will come with me though). Can't say what will happen in the future though, but here's to hoping!

Sweet matey. You visiting or gonna be working there? Keep me posted, feel free to PM too- i'll give you the details and show you around if need be! Can get a few games in too.

I'm just visiting, and it's looking more like winter, now. I'll keep you posted.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo ! You're outta luck in those cities sadly from what i've heard mate.

You in the forces? All those places have bases from what I know.

There are a few stores in Tokyo and theres a gaming place in Osaka which sells. Japan prices are MENTAL though- and its actually cheaper to take the hit on shipping than to buy here.

However, if you get some free time and you get to travel to Osaka/Kobe shoot me a PM. We've got a decent gaming group here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This is just an open invite to any players in the Hiroshima area of Japan. I belong to a long-standing group here and helped found a couple wargaming groups here in Japan. The Hiroshima Wargaming guild has about 9-10 members. We meet once a month in Saijo (Higashi Hiroshima). I`m the only non-Japanese, English-speaking member...but I`m happy to translate for people. So, if you`re in the area (even down on the base in Iwakuni), you`re only an hour from 40K, Fantasy Battle, Warmachine/Hordes, and even Blood Bowl!

Almighty Nocturnus

back in 2000-2003 there was a small group on Camp Zama that played 40k. there was also a group at the Yellow Submarine in Shinjuku for 40k and fantasy. I am not sure if anyone is still there, but a good number of them were civillians..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys n gals,

I'm just wondering if there's anyone in the Gunma Prefecture who plays 40K ? I moved to Shibukawa from the UK 6 months ago and recently had my SM army shipped out (mercifully with only minimal damage!).

There's 4 of us in my gaming group here and we were wondering if there's anybody nearby (well, Gunma or Saitama Prefecture) who may be interested in meeting up for a few games at some point in the not too distant future ...

Greetings,

I`m still offering my open invitation for any and all wargamers in the central Japan area (Okayama all the way down to Yamaguchi). We meet once a month close to Hiroshima for 40K, Fantasy, and other games. Don`t be worried about not being able to speak Japanese (or English)...just contact me and get your army ready.

Also, for those English speaking players in the central Japan or Kansai areas (who may not be able to read Japanese), there will be a 1750 point 40K tournament - as part of the GW`s World Wide War campaign - at a shop called Iconoclasm (in Osaka). It`s actually two separate one-day tournies set for September 19th and 20th. I believe the registration is open till the end of the month. It might be a good way to not only test your 40K mettle, but also meet other gamers in the area.

http://www.theworldwidewar.com/

http://www.hobbymetal-iconoclasm.com/gw/gw_index.htm

Almighty Nocturnus

• 2 months later...
Saturdays at the Schilling Community Center on Kadena AB has a bunch of Warhammer Fantasy and 40k players. We game from 1030-2100

I will be coming to Kadena AB in December for 6-7 months. Really excited about being able to get some games in while I am there. Let me know how I can hook up with you guys.

• 1 month later...

Archived