Lost and the Damned

is there a revised army list for the Lost and the Damned? I'd like to create an army using those rules but I am uncertain as to how to proceed with the new chaos codex. Also [if they do not have one] what version of the Imperial guard codex should I use? Thanks for your help in advance.

On a unrelated note: Does the wrench Icon mean anythign specific?

-Serpent Guard

Well... Imperial Armor 5 has rules for using Renegade Militia, which are the closest thing to Lost and the Damned you can use legally, and also employ Alpha Legionnaires. IA6, when it's released, will allow alliances with Death Guard and World Eaters. There's also doctrine rules on the GW website for representing Blood Pact or Traitor Guard. Finally, there is an Apocalypse Data Sheet for using Lost and the Damned.

Well... Imperial Armor 5 has rules for using Renegade Militia, which are the closest thing to Lost and the Damned you can use legally, and also employ Alpha Legionnaires. IA6, when it's released, will allow alliances with Death Guard and World Eaters. There's also doctrine rules on the GW website for representing Blood Pact or Traitor Guard. Finally, there is an Apocalypse Data Sheet for using Lost and the Damned.

Great thank you. I will look at all of those resources. Do you know when IA6 will be released?

This L&D army ruleset is still legal in Canada for GW events. It's going away next season.

From what I understand, L&D is done as an army forever, you'll need to either:

1. Use the linked rule set (which, without me checking, I believe is from the Eye of Terror codex) for friendly games

2. Use Imperial Armor 5 / 6 (which may or may not be valid in tournaments depending on the organizer)

3. Use Codex:Imperial Guard / Codex: Chaos Space Marines and a ton of 'counts as' (which again, may have tournament issues)

The Lost and the Damned are gone. GW has stated they are no longer supporting any armies they aren't going to fully support with models; these include Kroot Mercs, Speedfreeks and 13th Company as well as the Lost and Damned. I believe only the Catachans (who have a pretty decent set of plastics) may escape the sub-dex cleansing.

Hm... I thought it was official that Forge World rules/models/etc. were now tourny legal.

Depends on how bitchy the tournament organizers are.

Hm... I thought it was official that Forge World rules/models/etc. were now tourny legal.

Grand Tournament rules (US) read:

• Only armies from the following Codexes may be taken at the
Grand Tournament:
Codex: Space Marines
Codex: Space Wolves
Codex: Black Templars
Codex: Dark Angels
Codex: Blood Angels - White Dwarf Update
Codex: Imperial Guard
Codex: Daemonhunters
Codex: Witch Hunters
Codex: Eldar
Codex: Dark Eldar
Codex: Orks
Codex: Necrons
Codex: Tau Empire
Codex: Tyranids
Codex: Chaos Space Marines
Codex: Chaos Daemons

At other tournaments, it's pretty much whatever the organizer allows, which could be anything.

• 3 weeks later...
You know, in his afterword to Codex: Chaos Second Edition, Jervis Johnson quite clearly stated that, should the GW design team start ignoring those players that have Chaos Cult armies, they would, and I quote, "...end up being lynched." What happened to that, I wonder?

You know, in his afterword to Codex: Chaos Second Edition, Jervis Johnson quite clearly stated that, should the GW design team start ignoring those players that have Chaos Cult armies, they would, and I quote, "...end up being lynched." What happened to that, I wonder?

Don't know, but Ill supply the ropes.....

Sod the lot of them - It's my hobby too and I like using lost and Damned.

Fixes i use -

Officer from ig Codex ad opposed to the Lord/sorceror

Spawn from CSM

wargear from csm options lists

marks only taken for Officer and SM champions at cost and effect in EoT.

The Alpha Legion's puppets ride high.

Good on ye! :D

Unfortunately the BnC does not support LatD as the EoT Codex is invalidated (+ the LatD formation under Apocalypse doesn't include any PA choices either).

Archived