Warhammer World Campaign Weekend

Ulfhedin

From the Games Workshop website (and also in the latest White Dwarf)

THE THIRTEENTH BLACK CRUSADE

A Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Weekend

September 6th & 7 2008

Age Limit: 16+

The Eye of Terror, a vortex of Warp-space so large it sprawls across half a Segmentum, has vomited forth a near unstoppable stream of mutants, traitors, heretics and scum. Blood feuds that have lasted ten millenia have been put aside in the name of one common cause: the utter destruction of the Imperium.

You will need a 2500 point army chosen from the Warhammer 40,000 codex series of books as well as the Apocalypse expansion (see campaign pack for details). Tickets are £50 and include five games over the weekend as well as lunch and dinner on the Saturday and a Sunday lunch.

There are 17 Chaos tickets left and then thats it, a complete sell out! Who's going?

The chaos campaign pack is downloadable from :Chaos Campaign Pack

I will be attending! My Salamanders get a long awaited outing! And I can finaly use my Thunderhawk! :)

Going to try and get the entire 2nd company done! 120 Astartes ready to defend the Imperium.

I

• 4 months later...
There is a GW sponsord Tourney In Wakefield, If memory serves i think its on the 15th of january or sommat, im gonna be there, i just need to get a grip of myself and paint/buy/test my army for it oh and re learn the rules, as you can immagine my expectations are not to finsh in the top 1 million

Archived