New Chaos Player - Word Bearers Legion

Eliphas

Hello folks,

I have played for a great deal of time Dawn of War Dark Crusade. At first I was not drawn to the Forces of Chaos but eventually I began to play their campaign. After months of looking for local players I eventually found a local Warhammer 40k Community and joined. I borrowed models now and then for friendly games but finally in two months I managed to Acquire my own soldiers and vehicles. I chose Chaos Space Marines after falling in love with them due to their lore, especially the Horus Heresy. From the "Traitor" Legions (more like betrayed legions) to me I have chosen the Word Bearers. I loved their colour scheme with Red and Silver. Very fitting for a Chaos army.

So far what I own is:

1x Chaos Battle Force (15 Space Marines, 8 Khorne Berzerkers, 5 posessed Marines and one Rhino)

1x Chaos Lord (Assembled but I am trying to make him look like Eliphas)

2x Chaos Space Marine Squads (10 model boxes)

1x Additional Rhino

1x Predator

1x Box of 12 Khorne Berzerkers.

Saturday there is a local contest here (prize would be another Battle Force). This is the list I made so far.

HQ

1x Chaos Lord - Eliphas the Inheritor

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv

6 4 5 5 3 6 5 10 3+

Gear:

Accursed Crozius Arcanum (counts as one handed weapon +1 attacks versus Loyalist Space Marines)

Inferno Pistol

Helm of Erebus (provides the wearer with +1 Initiative)

Mark of Chaos Glory

Book of Lorgar - allows the Dark Apostle to sacrifice an Aspiring Champion or Sorcerer to summon a Greater Daemon of Choice.

Invulnerable Save 5+

Fearless

(he raises to around 170 points, some items wont be used.. such as the Book of Lorgar)

Elites

5x Chaos Possessed Marines + Champion, Mark of Chorne

Troops

Squad Wolverine

Tactical Chaos Marine Squad - 15 models, includes Aspiring Champion and One Marine with heavy bolter, Mark of Chaos Glory.

Blood-drinkers Warband - 10 Khorne Berzerkers, Skull Champion Included with Plasma Pistol and Power Fist.

- Attached to Rhino with Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers, Havoc Launcher

Flaming skulls Warband - 10 Khorne Berzerkers, SKull Champion Included with Plasma Pistol and Power Axe (i like variety)

- Attached to Rhino with Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers, Havoc Launcher

Heavy Support

Squad Novaflame

Chaos Havoc Squad with - 1x Autocannon, 2x Missile Launchers, 1x Lascannon, 1x Aspiring Champion with Bolter (5 models)

Squad Fulmen Infernus

Chaos Havoc Squad - 1x Aspiring Champion with Close Combat Weapon (Power Sword, Bolt Pistol) and 4 Heavy Bolters.

1x Chaos Predator, Main Weapon - Twin Linked Las Cannons, Sponson Mounted Heavy Bolters, Daemonic Posession, Extra Armour.

Suggestions are welcome,

Glory to Chaos!

Most enemies will be loyalist Space Marines, Eldar, Necrons and One Tau.

Archived