Space Wolf Primarch Leman Russ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think I see a mold line on the sword hilt, of course it may just be the pic :D

I just had to try and fine somethin wrong about your model, thats great.

For your next projecy you should make another Russ just like him drunker then anything with his feet up and crossed on top of a destroyed enemy vehicle! That would great.

He needs a Mattias Nilsson friend walking around him with the mohawk and moustache beard combo and everything ;) and an AK look alike (i thought i saw a tut somewhere on the B&C a while ago)

Hi guys,

I am sorry to say that Russ has still not been painted but will be in the next two months as I will be using him in a Pre Heresy campaign. I want to paint him last and at the moment I have the following to get painted first:

1 x Ironclad dread (converted from Forge World Iron Warrior dread)

1 x Fellblade (Pre Heresy Space Marine Baneblade)

2 x 5 man Wolf Scout Packs

1 x Land Raider Redeemer (Converted from the Forge World Pre Heresy Land Raider kit)

1 x Space Wolf Legion Banner (totally converted from bits)

1 x 5 man terminator squad

so not much then lol!

If you want to keep up to date make sure you check my blog.

Just finished 3 Rhinos with Razor back options and 2 Predator (totally magnetised).

He will be painted, trust me!

Skoal!

Mjol

@ War Angel - Freki and Geri have been made and painted. Based on old Chaos Warrior war hounds but green stuffed with extra fur and wolf tails added.

Mjol

thanks, im going to look though youre works to see if i can find a picture of them.

Klaxonsfan, worst thread necromancy, ever

Archived