Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Washington, USA

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Noirceuil

Noirceuil

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 232 posts
I was excited when I found a GW store in Marysville, but disappointed to find out they play more fantasy Warhammer than 40k. Anyone interested in a game or joining an informal gaming group? Let me know.
~ N.

Scientia non est potentia,
quae prologum potentia solidum est.

" Though mere mortals in His service, everlasting shall be our True Duty ."

=][=

The_Purple_Marauder

The_Purple_Marauder

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts
  • Chapter Name: Martyrs
We are a little south of you if I'm reading this right.
The place is Games Plus in Woodinville, WA, and we meet every Saturday (or Sunday some of us can show up).
Fairly large gaming area in back, more 40K than fantasy.

You also have the option of GW Alderwood in the mall, but...
...it is a typical GW store.

....Correction: Games Plus has moved to Lake s\Stevens, WA, next to Jay's Market.
They still have a game room and terrain there, but not as many players.

Edited by The_Purple_Marauder, 13 November 2011 - 11:09 PM.

Nyar!

And don't forget, I can kill you with my brain.
--River Tam

DrGrbek

DrGrbek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14 posts
I'm looking for fellow gamers in the Central Washington area. I'm willing to drive a bit for a game, but I'd really like to have some more local games.
If you are one of those CentWA fellow gamers, either PM me or reply to the post. If you aren't one of those CentWA fellow gamers, but know someone who is or would like to be, send them my way!

Thanks!

Brother Richard

Brother Richard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 633 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars
Hello - I am over in Grand Coulee...

I am sad to say that there is little to nothing out this way.

Two hobby stores in Spokane play during week days, but that it a few hours from me.

Good luck. Let me know if you find anything.
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ZEAL!

battlesong

battlesong

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raven Guard
Hey Guys just to let you know about the new game store that opened up in Burlington. Next to target in the strip mall. Open Monday thru Saturday 11am to 10pm. Huge table top area with 10 6X4 tables and more terrain than you can throw a drop pod at. Thursday night is the established 40k night but you can find a game there any night of the week. Check it out at battleden . net
Level 13 Strippling Warrior

Rahveel

Rahveel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 226 posts
  • Chapter Name: Fallen Templars
like the topic says :)

if you live in (or are coming to visit) eastern WA, send me a PM. there arent to many of us around, so lets get some games going!

Brother Richard

Brother Richard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 633 posts
Brother Richard - Here! Reporting for Grand Coulee, WA

Not many stores nearby, Spokane has two hobby stores that have a shelf or two of game stuff.

azironlegion

azironlegion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 99 posts
I remember when I was in spokane last year I went to a huge Hobby Town USA that had a large area for wargames at the rear of the store. They had a bunch of 4x4 tabletops that could be moved to the banquet tables they had setup and a rather large wargame section. I dont know the streets or even what side of town it was on (i was just visiting) but i do remember it was in the same parking lot as a mcdonalds.
There are known known's and known unknown's, and then there are unknown unknown's, things we dont know that we dont know!

Rahveel

Rahveel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 226 posts
  • Chapter Name: Fallen Templars
yeah, thats a good spot. not as much terrain as Merlyns (spokane's LGS), but the emploiees are way more civil (and not comic book fanatics/MTG addicts) ;p

the best LGS In our (not so immediate) aria would probably be in Coeur d'Alaine ID. probably a fair trip for most of us.

riddic

riddic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 93 posts
Hamilton MT here, I was under the impression that Coeur D'Alain burnt down? And I totally agree about Merlyns and Hobbytown (location at the Y on north division). would be nice to be closer to people who play, now I just buy stuff from Ebay and wait to move back to civilisation.

Brother Richard

Brother Richard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 633 posts
Tell you what... I am building a house over the next two years and it is already authorized a large gaming area (great wife!!!). Once built, I would be more than happy to sponsor/host weekend long gaming events, etc.

Until then, ebay and wait....

Andrew_Taon

Andrew_Taon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
http://www.warsound.com/

This is a new web site for a group of South Sound players starting to organize tournaments, leagues, and campaigns. They're still in the early stages, so feel free to stop by and give them some input if you're interested.

neonbasschild

neonbasschild

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
  • Chapter Name: Everto Tutela Crusade

http://www.warsound.com/

This is a new web site for a group of South Sound players starting to organize tournaments, leagues, and campaigns. They're still in the early stages, so feel free to stop by and give them some input if you're interested.

Holy crap! Someone posted the site before I even could, props man!
War Sound
Head Admin

5nivF

5nivF

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 31 posts
  • Chapter Name: Marines Malevolent
If your in spokane theres a whole group of us that play @ merlyns downtown... (iono about the hobbytown, guess im not a fan).
- sniff

"best quote ever"

TheGreat213

TheGreat213

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 56 posts
Know any places to play 40k games near Renton? and preferably allowing 13 year olds?

Ramora

Ramora

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 362 posts
  • Chapter Name: Tears of the Emperor
The gamesworkshop store in southcenter near toys r us
"They were so big, we called them Bigatures."

brother-sargent-jacob

brother-sargent-jacob

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
greetings fellow power armor junkies, i'm out in omak wa with no sort of 40k other than the occational stop by from my military buddies. so just looking for some games and some chill ppl to play with. let me know.

jackblit

jackblit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts
Also in Spokane a nice place to game is Battleground games in Hillyard. We play mainly on Thursday night and on other nights. The new 40k fight club in Spokane HQ is now that store.

Hendoe206

Hendoe206

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6 posts
Hey i am from Seattle and was wondering if there was anyone close by for some games.

Gamelli Streamfisher

Gamelli Streamfisher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ultramarines
There is a GW store near Carkeek park on Holman road. Lot's of people play 40k there.
"With bolter and chainsword they scour the enemy from his strongholds, often fighting many times their number with a dedication that is as unceasing as it is terrible to behold." (5th Edition Space Marine Codex)

wolf lord123

wolf lord123

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
Snohomish here....

Zeev

Zeev

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6 posts
Me and Brother-Sarge-Jacob have set up a small gaming club in Omak. I believe its closer to Grand Coulee then Spokane is. ;)

Balog

Balog

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 45 posts

We are a little south of you if I'm reading this right.
The place is Games Plus in Woodinville, WA, and we meet every Saturday (or Sunday some of us can show up).
Fairly large gaming area in back, more 40K than fantasy.

You also have the option of GW Alderwood in the mall, but...
...it is a typical GW store.

Does anyone play at this store? I'd like to check out a game, but I'd rather not stroll into a place knowing no one.
QUOTE (Kryppers)
I wake up in the morning. I praise the emperor and retrieve His most holy of toasts. Purge a few tainted souls. Go to work. Eradicate the heretics. get home. Praise the Emperor for another blessed day, and procede to invoke the omnissiah's blessing in order to watch some TV. just like everyone else

Old codexes for trade

Leif Weregeld

Leif Weregeld

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 249 posts
Yea I'll be there this saturday well be kicking off our summer campaign
FOR THE EMPEROR FOR RUSS AND FOR THE BEER

ironhands.com

ironhands.com

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
PLAYERS WANTED!

for games in
=REDMOND, WA=

Kick ass terrain and minis provided, courtesy of
http://www.ironhands.com

We're playing weekly games at the Genesis Games and Gizmos in Redmond, and we need more players.

Disclaimer: We're currently playing Gorka Morka, but we do everything. In fact, we just finished up an Imperial campaign last year that had Marines, Mechanicus, Sororitas, Arbites, IG and Inquisitors. It was a blast. Here's the log:
http://www.ironhands.com/log_ic08.htm

PM me if interested and I can get you on our mailing list, or just drop by the store any Thursday evening (8 PM-ish) to catch one of our games in action (again, we're currently doing Gorka Morka).

Ave Imperator,

-S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users