Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Washington, USA

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

TostitoBandito

TostitoBandito

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 31 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Legion
I'm in Bellevue. I guess my store is the Factoria GW store because it's about 1/4 mile away and it's huge, but I'm open to other locales in the Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond/Issaquah area if there are any.

Brother Trajan

Brother Trajan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 63 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Iron
Anybody in seattle want to start a club or possible gaming night? I would be super stoked and wife permitting would host if it came down to it
"Calx Animus Abbas Of Subpono"
The stone souled father of the forge: Chapter Master Stephanos Trajan.

Mike the Zealous

Mike the Zealous

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
  • Chapter Name: Flesh Tearers
Im interested in any gamin clubs. I live in Stevens pass, so id be a lil trek, but definitely interested

newbdick

newbdick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Bellingham has Eagles. An escalation league just started for 40k and, 40k as a whole is pretty popular up here.

GunnarRedsun

GunnarRedsun

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Amaranthine Shroud, Lords of Wrath (Night Lords), Lost Company of Gunnar Redsun (Space Wolves)
Hey hey hi. I live in the Edmonds/Mountlake area and really would love to start a gaming club up. i obviously love 40k, but also do necro, mordheim, and just about any other games workshop game, and a few that aren't. pm me if your at all interested. i can bring myself, the wife, and possibly more. i have flexible hours, but weekends are best. but anywolf just let me know, thanks

*EDIT* p.s. i have access too, and am willing to help build, several gaming tables.

Edited by GunnarRedsun, 23 August 2009 - 05:03 AM.

Order of the Amaranthine Shroud

W   L   D

1    0   0

Night Lords

W   L   D

0    0   0
Remember the Fallen 1/7/06 - 1/9/06
Brie for the Brie God!

GunnarRedsun

GunnarRedsun

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Amaranthine Shroud, Lords of Wrath (Night Lords), Lost Company of Gunnar Redsun (Space Wolves)
ok so i'm trying to start a gaming club, and i would love to know who all in the greater seattle area is interested in this. i did read through the washington state thread, but i was hoping that perhaps this thread would get more people's attention. i live in the edmonds/montlake terrace area, and have my own tables. i also have access to at least 2 other gamers who would be MORE than willing to join. so yeah, let me know. oh we are also willing to commute some, and to possibly help give rides or something. alright later

Order of the Amaranthine Shroud

W   L   D

1    0   0

Night Lords

W   L   D

0    0   0
Remember the Fallen 1/7/06 - 1/9/06
Brie for the Brie God!

The_Purple_Marauder

The_Purple_Marauder

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts
  • Chapter Name: Martyrs
Oh hey, long time no e-mail, Gunnar.

If your hours ever shift to be more daylight-friendly, I'd be happy to show.

Till then, still rampaging through GP and giving a righteous "Splort" to several 'Ard Boyz hopefuls.

Still have my number?

Mark
Nyar!

And don't forget, I can kill you with my brain.
--River Tam

The Damned

The Damned

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 259 posts
  • Chapter Name: Legion Of The Damned
I would be interested in joining a gamin club. I currently live in the Ballard Area and I frequent the Carcreek Plaza GW. If anyone gets a league together, PM me. While the legion of the damned army I'm working on is my main area of focus, I also have an ogre kingdoms army, completed.

Blacklegion4life

Blacklegion4life

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 50 posts
Moved from conn...living in Monroe right now, looking to game or what not, working on 1k sons and have a tau army that will be here by janurary lol

Mike the Zealous

Mike the Zealous

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 86 posts
  • Chapter Name: Flesh Tearers

Moved from conn...living in Monroe right now, looking to game or what not, working on 1k sons and have a tau army that will be here by janurary lol

Nice man, I live in Goldbar, which is right next to it. Not that many stores round here, sadly.

The Damned

The Damned

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 259 posts
  • Chapter Name: Legion Of The Damned
http://www.conquestnw.com

40k & Fantasy Tornament at the Seattle DoubleTree, January 15-17th. I'm going to try to make this. Hopefully this will give me a huge push to get my Legion of the Damned army finished. got about 1200-1100pts to go. Anyone else planning on going?

Bloodied_fist

Bloodied_fist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 79 posts
  • Chapter Name: Crimson Fists, Black Templars
I will be going to the Conquest NW, with either my Crimson Fists or Black Templars. Trying to tune in a list right now....
No place shall be denied to them, no enemy shall bar their way. They shall be proud of heart and stoic of spirit. They shall be measured and wise, yet their hatred shall burn with such heat that their enemies wither and die before them. They shall be masters of every weapon, every ploy, and every strategy, fierce in the attack and solid in the defense. They shall go where others fear to tread, and return victorious, that we all might live but one more day.

Always Chaotic Evil (Chaos and the Dark Eldar. Conversely, the Imperium and the Tau are Always Lawful Evil, the Eldar are Always Neutral Evil, the Orks are Always Chaotic Agressive, the Necrons are Always Lawful Genocidal, and the Tyranids are Always Neutral Hungry. All subject to interpretation, of course.)

kingblkgrunt

kingblkgrunt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15 posts
I live in oak harbor and its a 1 hour commute to the nearest game store. not a big fan of paying 10 dollars in gas every time i get an itch to play some war hammer. Anyone on whidbey island wanna meet up for a game? looking to maybe even start a small group. :lol:
Look to the skies, and you shall see your salvation!

Bloodrayne209

Bloodrayne209

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
  • Chapter Name: Arctic Wolves
I just moved to Oak Harbor and would be more than willing to get a 40k club started on Whidbey Island... Only thought I have is where we would play at.
"Beware the shadows. We are closer than you think, and our blades are sharp." -Shadow Captain Shrike of the Raven Guard-

Grey Knight 1138

Grey Knight 1138

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6 posts

We are a little south of you if I'm reading this right.
The place is Games Plus in Woodinville, WA, and we meet every Saturday (or Sunday some of us can show up).
Fairly large gaming area in back, more 40K than fantasy.

You also have the option of GW Alderwood in the mall, but...
...it is a typical GW store.

Not to bring back an old post, but do you guys still meet? I still fell the need to sling dice from time to time and driving down to the Seattle Bunker is not a big deal, but Woodinville is alot closer to Kirkland. ;)

Brother_Fatiswon

Brother_Fatiswon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Invaders
any one in Eastern WAShington state? that would also be like northen idaho and western mt.. and yes grey mage i know where you lurk... :HQ:
  • Brother Richard likes this
We are Loyalists.
We are His Will.
We are Your DEATH.

Pyroclastic

Pyroclastic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
  • Chapter Name: Salamanders
Greetings folks. I'm newly returned to the Seattle area and I'm scouting out some of the LGS. Any clubs/groups/LGS around the Everett area?

Brother_Fatiswon

Brother_Fatiswon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Invaders
hi all, and in particular, the mods of this tread. i want to know if i can post local events, for any of the Local Game Store with in my area (spokane,WA)
I've been noticing lots and lots of players, in Seattle, Portland, BC and a few more notable, but unnamed BnC members, in the GREATER NW (WA,OR,ID,MT)
I guess I have some kind of want to work on getting something, like what you see in in regards to the ultra marine gatherings they have in Great Britain.

So if it not ok, please edit/clip/ban/warn, but i'm going to post this, and see what can come of it.

So The Major LGS in Spokane Washington as been having monthly tournies, for awhile now.
I need to check with the store owner 1st to see if he's ok with this, as well as getting a green like from B&C.
I'd like to post detailed information regarding these monthly events, in hope that we can get some people to travel out for a day of gaming. I'm sure if, like all events, more players, more events/prizes I'm sure. The next one that is in the works is a Mission book:Kill team tourney, on the 16th of Oct'10. Yes it is a "pay to play" tourni, and NO i am not an employee of this particular shop. i will call the the other place and see if they have anything objections, and/or if they have any events beyond open gaming night.
i would, as a long term goal, like to get a "gathering" of our own, here in the Greater NW, that would be possible to attend, even for those, rare but committed players, that are in areas like Twin falls, Helena, Eugene, Omak can, attend.
We are Loyalists.
We are His Will.
We are Your DEATH.

40kpraetorian

40kpraetorian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
I'm at the Gig Harbor GW store just east of tacoma. The name is Charles and Im there everyday. Come and play we have a lot of 40k and a group getting ready for conquest as well as some big apocalypse games.
"There Is No Greater Transgression Than To Betray The Emperor's Will; For A Normal Man There May Be Atonement For Such A Sin In Death, But For A Member Of The Astartes, Even The Grave Cannot Hold Suffering Enough To Pay For This Crime." - Lord High Commander Carab Culln

Vwninja

Vwninja

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 36 posts
Anyone here in the SW WA like Ilwaco area? I am in Astoria and not wanting to drive1 hour to Longview or 2 hours to portland for a casual game.

Castellan Alaric

Castellan Alaric

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,151 posts
  • Chapter Name: red scorpions
so until late may/early june 2012 i will be at school in dallas, but when i'm back after school i'll be living in the auburn area and was wondering if any guys live/game in that area. there is a local gw store but i have a feeling that there isn't a large group of players and was just wondering. thanks guys.

meatpole

meatpole

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 20 posts
Every other Wednesday at EWU in Cheney, WA the EWU Gamers club play 40k. You don't have to be a member, very laid back, there for the game and fun. We start at 5pm if anyone is interested, and starting this school year we are starting a galactic ccampaign. If you have any Questions e-mail me at dustyrumsey@hotmail.com or find me on facebook.

DIDM

DIDM

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 261 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Claws
I'm in Portland, but have car and will travel

anyone in SW WA wants to school someone who has never played once in their lives?

I will have a ~2000 Space Wolves army, that I would probably like to start out at 700 or so
For Russ and The Allfather. Go Packers!

baefull-wolf-painting

baefull-wolf-painting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

Hey hey hi. I live in the Edmonds/Mountlake area and really would love to start a gaming club up. i obviously love 40k, but also do necro, mordheim, and just about any other games workshop game, and a few that aren't. pm me if your at all interested. i can bring myself, the wife, and possibly more. i have flexible hours, but weekends are best. but anywolf just let me know, thanks

*EDIT* p.s. i have access too, and am willing to help build, several gaming tables.

I am also in Edmonds. My cousin and I go to a store in Woodinville every monday for a league night. It's called Ernie's Games. I play BA, my husband plays IG and my cousin plays Necron mostly. I have a 4x6 gaming table in my living room, but mostly play at league night. 

Shaughnn

Shaughnn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
  • Chapter Name: Imperial Fists

Reviving an old thread, but here it goes.  I'm located in Kent, Washington and I'm currently putting together an Imperial Fists army, with an eye on some Guard as allies.  Aside from the GW stores in my area (Kent Station, Supermall, Factoria) there aren't a lot of gaming options that I'm aware of.  Card Kingdom, MuGu Games, Game Matrix and Games & Gizmos are all a tad far for casual gaming, I'm afraid.  I know that a card store in Burien (Monster Gaming) is supposed to have a small group of players but for the life of me I can't imagine where they play.

Is there anyone in my area who'd care to invite me over to their garage?  :)

Shaughnn, in Seattle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users