New Jersey, USA

Tox_boy

It's not outdated, just dormant. :)

I live very close to Newark and would certainly be up for a game sometime. We could meet up and play at Maplewood Hobby which is very close to you and myself. Or we could head up to the club I belong to in River Edge, HQ the Club. We're a private dues-paying club with our own space, tables and the ability to come and go as we please as a result. "Freedom is worth paying for" is our semi-official motto.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested. Also, you can check out HQ's forums via the link in my signature.

• 1 month later...
I just started collecting / painting (Blood Angels) again after a long hiatus. I'm looking to play some intro games, and learn the rules again. I live in the SJ area, so Philly is a quick commute. How's the play at Cottman?

• 1 month later...

North Brunswick checking in ~

Normally play at my house, or at a friends in Manville - Have played at The only Game in town ( somerville ) and at The Game Room ( woodbridge )

Both are great stores, Wood bridge has more miniature gamers and TOGIT seems to have a lot more card players but had a huge turnout for the last event ( D-DAY) that i went to.

Im a tyranid/ork player, But have recently just ditched both of them for Blood Angels.

always looking to grow our little group of 4-5 players , We meet up about once a month or so to play ~ Have our own email contact list to keep in touch as well.

eqhencho @ hotmail . com

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty sad it’s been a year since I posted and still haven’t played a game. It more of a time thing really. I have managed to paint a little. I still work in Summit but now I live in Manalapan.

I am becoming an old timer and don’t even know how to play.

It just weird showing up to a game store to find only pre-teens (no offence meant to younger players).

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone in the South Jersey area should come check out Good vs Evil Games. We're moving to a new location this month and are going to have a lot of additional gaming space. We have freeplay throughout the week and run tournaments every month. Plus, we're working on a MASSIVE table for Games Day this year (and it looks like we may be roadtripping out with the guys from Showcase).

Check out our website for event schedule and directions (www.gvegames.com).

• 2 months later...

I live in the SJ area (East Greenwich Twp, Gloucester County). I just finished building an 8x4 table in my basement and I'm looking for local players (or anyone willing to make the trip) for some casual gaming. I'm currently running some BA with a nid force in the pipeline.

My 5th edition knowledge base is a little rusty, but nothing I can't shake off with a few games under my belt. So if your layed back, live in the area, and are looking to get together weekly (or bi) for some 40k, shoot me a message and we can work out the details.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey guys, I'm looking for a place to play or people to play with in the South Brunswick area. I'm good for fluff games, narratives, casual, hyper competitive, anything at all! Mostly I'm just tired of lugging my minis 90 minutes south to snag a pick up game.

I play Guard, Black Templar and Eldar and can handle anything up to 2k with ease. (except with my Eldar. They're very WIP as my Ad Mech)

Anyway, anyone know a place to play or want to grab a game at home?

• 1 month later...

I live in South Jersey, just about 20 mins outside Philadelphia. Mention was made of the Games Workshop in Echelon Village. That shop closed down about 6 months ago, due to property owners raising the leases in that strip mall. The manager of that GW shop opened his own game shop just down the road in Voorhees Town Center called Outside The Box Games. Their stock of GW and Privateer Press items rivals the big boys hands down. They have 12 gaming tables, and they always have Warhammer and Warmahordes events running at all times. They even have a painting table set up. Contact the owner Mike, or employee Max at: (856) 685-7456, they'll be happy to hear from you.

There's also All Things Fun Games and Comics in West Berlin, contact the owner Ed at: (856) 719-1414. They are always having daily games and events galore.

Hope that helps...Carl Strack

• 7 months later...

Hello! I am a college student living in DC who is in the process of composing my senior thesis, which is on women in gaming culture.  If you are a woman who is involved with wargaming (or know of someone who is) and you are interested in talking to me, please message me and I can give you more project details!  I realize this is a strange request to post on this forum, but I would be grateful for any help I can get!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...