Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Omegon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Ferrus Manus

Ferrus Manus

+LEXICANUM+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,715 posts
Heres my Omegon Ive been working on:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Size Comp:

Posted Image

C&C welcome

My WIP Space Marine Chapter

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

++ PRÆCEPTOR BARBATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,984 posts
i was skeptical till i saw the last pic, the size difference completely makes the model.

wolf lord kieran

Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules. 13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be. DepthCharge on the Space Wolves

I'm so pleased that GW have gone to such great lengths to produce these awesome Space Wolves basing kits. Wraithwing on the Thousand Sons Rubic Marine release

"The Fell Hand is a name that has been passed on through out the Legion. When one warrior bearing it died, the name is left to be earned by another. Thus it was passed from Floki to Volund to Erik to Geigor. And then the tradition died, because censored.gif Bjorn got the name and proceeded to live for 10 censored.gifmillenia." - Sagas of the Wolf Priests. Wispy

atin

atin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 284 posts
the freehand on the shoulder guard is great..
love to see this one finished..

cheers atin

Your honour is your life. Let none dispute it.

SeerDude

SeerDude

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 229 posts

i was skeptical till i saw the last pic, the size difference completely makes the model.

wolf lord kieran

I agree he may not be a offical Primarch but he still has the size of one.
Disiples of Wrath`s Battle Cry: "We are the Emperors Wrath!"

This is my battle record from 1st of August onward.
W:7, L:3, D:2

Yayap40k

Yayap40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts
Nice model! now i wanna go make one!

Thou shall Not Rebuild a Necron Into A Dishwasher

IhateSpaceMarines

IhateSpaceMarines

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 378 posts
Though he is a primarch, he like his twin were barely any taller than the average marine so the size is appropriate.
"Live for nothing, die for something..." - Rambo

Xavier_Llayton

Xavier_Llayton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Does anyone know what happened to omegeon? Chapter from his genes or anything, i know of the Alpha traitor legion but what of the twin?

Weiss

Weiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 441 posts
Alpharius and Omegon have the same genes and therefore the same Legion.

Dyp100

Dyp100

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 168 posts
Its a bit small, a Primarch is meant to be the size of a Demon Prince with fancy armour.

Weiss

Weiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 441 posts
Hmm, in your opinion maybe. Alpharius/Omegon are supposed to be the smallest primarchs, and the only real, un-awe-inspired description of their size that I can remember is that they are to a space marine what a space marine is to a guardsman, so I think he has it spot on...

Silent Shadow

Silent Shadow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 738 posts
I love the model and I think you've got the size perfect.

Its a bit small, a Primarch is meant to be the size of a Demon Prince with fancy armour.

As it's been said earlier in the topic:

Though he is a primarch, he like his twin were barely any taller than the average marine so the size is appropriate.

Armies/Detachments: Deathguard, Custodes, Grey Knights,  Minotaurs, Deathwing (On Hold). If you can't tell, I do quite like PA armies.

QUOTE (Yogi @ Jul 12 2010, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Life imitating art.. The guy who comes up with malal turns against GW.. Its so perfect.

Dyp100

Dyp100

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 168 posts

Hmm, in your opinion maybe. Alpharius/Omegon are supposed to be the smallest primarchs, and the only real, un-awe-inspired description of their size that I can remember is that they are to a space marine what a space marine is to a guardsman, so I think he has it spot on...

Oh, okay, that's fine.
Also, IG to a SM is the Emperors guard, or something, forgot what there called.
Still think the armour is a bit basic, maybe painting scales on it?

Ferrus Manus

Ferrus Manus

+LEXICANUM+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,715 posts
Well the scales came in post-heresy so not likely. Besides its the AL we're talking about, they try not to stand out, hence plain is good

My WIP Space Marine Chapter

Lion in the Stars

Lion in the Stars

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,082 posts
I thought Omegon was the 'Captain' of the Terminator Company?
QUOTE (Hagar_The_Bear @ Aug 10 2005, 11:10 AM)
You do not terrorize marines. It works the other way around.

QUOTE (DepthCharge @ Aug 31 2005, 06:31 PM)
A marine is well protected by his armor, and physiologically, he's a tank. A marine is to biological evolution what the A-10 Warthog is to Airplanes. Not pretty, not really effecient, but damn if it ain't PERFECT for the job.

"What fear of death have we who know there is immortality in the great and noble deeds of men?"

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

++ PRÆCEPTOR BARBATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,984 posts
i belive that term captain was shanko reed or some crap.

Omegon is captain of the "stealth".

wolf lord kieran

Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules. 13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be. DepthCharge on the Space Wolves

I'm so pleased that GW have gone to such great lengths to produce these awesome Space Wolves basing kits. Wraithwing on the Thousand Sons Rubic Marine release

"The Fell Hand is a name that has been passed on through out the Legion. When one warrior bearing it died, the name is left to be earned by another. Thus it was passed from Floki to Volund to Erik to Geigor. And then the tradition died, because censored.gif Bjorn got the name and proceeded to live for 10 censored.gifmillenia." - Sagas of the Wolf Priests. Wispy