Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Georgia, USA

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Brother Horse

Brother Horse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Fists,Flesh Tearers
Hey everyone located around the Atlanta area, just to let ye all know that Wednesdays and Saturdays are dedicated 40K days at my store located in Marietta, GA. If anyone is interested in popping by to get some good gaming on, we open late those days for 40K players so just pop on in and get playing. We also have a large list of gamers contacts so you can always organise a match against your favourite opponent armies. Our website is www.giga-bitescafe.com for more info on our location and whatnot.

Gaeus Marius

Gaeus Marius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 214 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, Space Wolves
I have just recently moved to FT. Benning GA, and am looking for a Gaming community. So far I've found only one store that even sells GW products (and it sucks), and have met absolutely not a single person who plays 40K. Is there any body out there?!
If only the strong survive, then why are you still here bothering me?

Lone__Gunman

Lone__Gunman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Hey man, I live in Auburn, Al (about 30 minutes away) and play with a small group (3 other folks). I'll PM you with more details!

Inquisitor 117

Inquisitor 117

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 64 posts
  • Faction: "Shadowmane" Space Wolves
I'll be there on 25 November! Lookin forward to getting back into 40k!

When in doubt, Slash your way out!

23.jpg

pueriexdeus

pueriexdeus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,085 posts
  • Faction: Pueri ex Deus
I'm in, Columbus, GA.

DA, Nids

PM Me

Path_to_Redemption_08BP_zps61931afa.jpgETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares_zps079e68Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A_zpsdddff5Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A_zps0e5ef0
"I am Destiny! I am the oldest of the endless. Everything that has been, and that will be. Is in my book." Pueri ex Deus

Brother Horse

Brother Horse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
For anybody around the ATL area, our main days for 40K are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Check out our forum at www.gigabitescafe.com/forum :)

cdk

cdk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 60 posts
How about the Augusta area? I'll be moving there next month and would like to get playing quickly.

BigJon

BigJon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
  • Faction: Shieldbreakers 13th Co.

How about the Augusta area? I'll be moving there next month and would like to get playing quickly.

Their is a decent gaming community in Augusta. Their are two stores that support gaming.
The Augusta Book Exchange, and Augusts Comics/Games/Book both are owned
by the same folks and are on opposite sides of town for decent coverage.

All the standard games are played, there is a few WFB players and you can always find some 40K.
Other game system are also played on a regular basis. All and all is a pretty rounded community.

BigJon
Everyone stay calm! This is not happening!

cdk

cdk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 60 posts
Most excellent! That was one of my biggest worries!

cdk

cdk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 60 posts
know any one willing to teach me the game? I have been building and painting the figures for years -- but I have yet to learn the game!

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,791 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Phoenix Games in Buford.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Jux2p0ze

Jux2p0ze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 306 posts
Any 40k'ers in the Savannah or Brunswick area? I'm starting to think the closest for me might be across state lines in Jacksonville, FL.

Brother Horse

Brother Horse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
Just an update, we will be starting to open on Sundays now for all you people who can't make it during the week

Boc

Boc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts
I'll be headed to Savannah for the near future this weekend, CSM.

Think I'll be hitting up Galactic Comics and Games on Sunday, think their website said something about having PUGs available then.

Azulz

Azulz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 169 posts
Valdosta near Moody AFB anyone?????
"Suffering Is Wisdom" unknown

Mortis Angeli

Mortis Angeli

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts

Any 40k'ers in the Savannah or Brunswick area? I'm starting to think the closest for me might be across state lines in Jacksonville, FL.

If you are still looking I live in Kingsland and there are a few more around here to.

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,791 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
I just moved back to dahlonega.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Jebnus

Jebnus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6 posts
I live up in Pickens County, I'll try my best to come over to your shop and play some games!

;)

Brother Horse

Brother Horse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
Do, we've got a great community here, and our gaming club has over 50 members!

Captain Elarix

Captain Elarix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 58 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines 2nd Company
Anyone live in North-West Georgia?

Edited by Captain Elarix, 28 January 2010 - 12:24 AM.

QUOTE (Firepower @ Jan 18 2011, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"CEASE ALL HERETICAL ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY."

Githros

Githros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
I live near Dekalb/Tucker area. I go to phoenix games up in buford, but would like a place/people that are closer.

Mugsy

Mugsy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

I live up in Pickens County, I'll try my best to come over to your shop and play some games!

Crazy! I live in Pickens county. I play with 2 guys from Canton and one guy from Cumming.... Do you happen to have a "Waaaaagh!!!" Sticker on the back of your car? If so I was behind you the other day on Hwy. 108....

Edited by Mugsy, 12 February 2010 - 03:07 PM.

Brother Horse

Brother Horse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
anyone else moved to the area near us? our gaming group has grown to over 150!

Roland Durendal

Roland Durendal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 495 posts
Moving back to Ft. Benning in the fall, just recently got my SW army (still requires a lot of paints / modelling though). I know there was 1 game store there next to Lowes that had a small group of players.

Jebnus

Jebnus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6 posts

Crazy! I live in Pickens county. I play with 2 guys from Canton and one guy from Cumming.... Do you happen to have a "Waaaaagh!!!" Sticker on the back of your car? If so I was behind you the other day on Hwy. 108....

Haha na that wasn't me, where do you usually play at. I hate going to hobbytown just to play :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users