California, USA

Red_Scorpion

Hello, I just moved to the Redding CA area and I'm looking for some 40k gaming. I have about 4000+ points of marines and 16 years experience of 40k. I have a full sized game table and terrain.

I'm stopping by the GW store there in a few weeks, and I wanted to know if anyone is near there for a nice fiendly game where I get crunched into tiny bits and peices.

PM'ing me would be better than posting here :yes:

• 1 month later...

I am trying to organize a Dark Heresy game to be hosted at my residence. I would like to have between 4-6 dedicated gamers for the retinue.

My requirements-

Over 18 unless it's a father/son type of deal.

Be willing to provide minis/dice/etc.

Be involved with your character!

I have a core rulebook, Gm kit and playing mat, as well as dice and lots of Inquisition and Necromunda minis.

I would not mind some one else GM'ing, as I would rather control a PC. :)

PM me if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Game: Warhammer 40,00

Location: Orange County California; Location LA Battle Bunker

Requirements: Unpainted 40k army 1,500+ points, paints, brushes and determination!

Hello,

Currently me and my friends are starting up a painting and gaming challenge just like the one in the recent issues of White Dwarf. At the moment the challenge looks like it will begin in late November or December. We have a fair number of people participating so far, however it would be nice to get some more players. If you are starting a new 40k army, or looking for a chance to socialize (and paint) look no further!

Currently I am in the process of scheduling a introductory meeting in earlier november, so if you are interested please contact me ASAP.

If you have any questions and inquires message me at the Librarium or at Papercrane84@hotmail.com.

Cheers, Marques

Edited by SerpentGuard

I am looking for players to play with on a weekly basis either at one of our houses or at a gamesworkshop (closest on to me is in the block at orange), i have multiple imperial armies (grey knights, I G) and im looking to bring the emperors wrath to all challengers lol

"Suffer not the witch to live"-Holy Inquisition

My friend and I live in the OC and would like to start branching out our games, I've really only played one pick up game in my 40k career and didnt really enjoy myself as my opponent treated our 1500 point pick up match like a final round at a grand tournament. My friend had the same thing happen to him on numerous occasions at the block and so he and I started playing each other at our houses and have been doing so for the last 3 or 4 years. I really despise the store at the block and go there as little as possible but there is a great little comic store in brea called The Realm that has some nice gaming tables and scenery, also the LA battlebunker in Westminister is cool. I'd be happy to meet at one of those locations some time for a game, maybe bring a friend and we could play a doubles match! Send me a pm or an email sometime and we'll see about setting something up!

Oh and just for reference I've got a Deathguard/LATD army that rounds off at like 2000 points and a Dark Angels army that I'm working on currently at like 1,700 points. My friend has an imperial guard/inquisition ordo malleus army that is somewhere over 2000 points and he is also working on an Ork army that is currently somewhere around the 1,500 point mark.

• 2 weeks later...
the group has already had a few weeks of test running games, we are pretty laid back players me and justicar so if you wanna head over to the block some time just PM either of us and well set something up, we try to avoid the other more annoying players. so well keep our crew tight knit and have none of those big headed falander-ers ruin our good times =) saddle up!!

The first official meeting is this Tuesday on the 2nd of December! Place and time will be like the last meeting, at 7: 00pm at the LA Battle Bunker. The meet-up will be a chance for everyone to meet the other players, get rule information and answer any questions people might have.

If you think you might want to join, or just want to hang out and talk about miniature painting, you are welcome as well.

-Marques

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm in Orange County and am looking for people to play with. I sent a few PM's around, but no one has yet responded, so I thought I would just leave a note.

Please let me know where and when you guys are getting together! I would love to join in!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, does anyone know any good game stores for 40k in western LA. every GW store is an hour or more drive from where i live.

So are there any good game shops within say 30 min of the santa monica pier?( seems like a good centralized location)

Wow, theres a lot a people in OC :P Well, I'm in Anaheim, about 20 minutes from the Block. I just started ( my cousin (who also just started) encouraged me to play) Might be a while before I get solid on the rules and amass a useable force though. After that, I'd love to start playing.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello all, I am a long time lurker here at the B&C and looking to see if there are any 40k players in the San Francisco East Bay, specifically the San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, Hayward area, that would be interested in putting a gaming group together. I can host at my home and have a detached garage that is my gaming and hobby area. I play Space Marines of the Dark Angels successor variety. I have a some terrain, most of which is work in progress, and a 4 x 6 table. Any one that is interested please send a PM.

Hello all, I am a long time lurker here at the B&C and looking to see if there are any 40k players in the San Francisco East Bay, specifically the San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Castro Valley, Hayward area, that would be interested in putting a gaming group together. I can host at my home and have a detached garage that is my gaming and hobby area. I play Space Marines of the Dark Angels successor variety. I have a some terrain, most of which is work in progress, and a 4 x 6 table. Any one that is interested please send a PM.

it sucked when the SanFran store closed

(i leave near but not near enough)

Until june, I'll be at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. I don't have much of an army, but where do people from around here play?

This summer, I'll be back in San Jose and will hopefully have more of a force built up. I'll probably be playing at GW in San Jose or GW in Stoneridge Mall. Anyone else from the bay area?