California, USA

Red_Scorpion

3000 Ragnar/Njal [Planetstrike] Attacker

I think I am finally finalizing my September IEGA List.

1st Wave

Wolf Lord Ragnar Blackmane @ 240 pts

Wolf Guard Pack @ 545 pts {With Ragnar}

-1x Wolf Guard in Power Armor (Combi-Meltagun x1; Power Fist x1)

-4x Wolf Guard in Power Armor (Storm Bolter x4; Thunder Hammer x4)

-1x Wolf Guard in Power Armor (Power Fist x1; Storm Bolter x1)

-1x Wolf Guard in Power Armor (Wolf Claw x2)

-1x Wolf Guard in Power Armor (Storm Shield x1; Thunder Hammer x1)

-2x Wolf Guard in Terminator Armor (Power Weapon x2; Storm Bolter x2; Cyclone Missile Launcher x2) {With Long Fangs}

-1x Drop Pod (Storm Bolter)

Njal Stormcaller, Lord of Tempests @ 270 pts (Runic Terminator Armor) {With 1st Long Fangs Pack}

1st Long Fangs Pack @ 200 pts (Close Combat Weapon x5; Heavy Bolter x1; Lascannon x2; Missile Launcher x2)

-1x Squad Leader (Bolt Pistol; Close Combat Weapon)

2nd Long Fangs Pack @ 175 pts (Close Combat Weapon x5; Missile Launcher x5)

-1x Squad Leader (Bolt Pistol; Close Combat Weapon)

1st Grey Hunters Pack @ 275 pts (Mark of the Wulfen; Wolf Standard; Bolt Pistol x7; Bolter x6; Close Combat Weapon x8; Meltagun x2; Plasma Pistol x1; Power Fist x1)

-1x Drop Pod (Deathwind Missile Launcher)

2nd Grey Hunters Pack @ 275 pts (Mark of the Wulfen; Wolf Standard; Bolt Pistol x7; Bolter x6; Close Combat Weapon x8; Meltagun x2; Plasma Pistol x1; Power Fist x1)

-1x Drop Pod (Deathwind Missile Launcher)

2nd Wave

3rd Grey Hunters Pack @ 250 pts (Mark of the Wulfen; Wolf Standard; Bolt Pistol x7; Bolter x6; Close Combat Weapon x8; Flamer x2; Plasma Pistol x1; Power Fist x1)

4th Grey Hunters Pack @ 250 pts (Mark of the Wulfen; Wolf Standard; Bolt Pistol x7; Bolter x6; Close Combat Weapon x8; Flamer x2; Plasma Pistol x1; Power Fist x1)

Grey Hunters Pack @ 260 pts (Mark of the Wulfen; Wolf Standard; Bolt Pistol x7; Bolter x6; Close Combat Weapon x8; Plasmagun x2; Plasma Pistol x1; Power Fist x1)

Grey Hunters Pack @ 260 pts (Mark of the Wulfen; Wolf Standard; Bolt Pistol x7; Bolter x6; Close Combat Weapon x8; Plasmagun x2; Plasma Pistol x1; Power Fist x1)

Total Roster Cost: 3000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I just started playing a couple months ago and just lost my gaming buddy who started with me. Anybody around the area up to do soem regualr gaming?

I am down at the GW store in union city every weekend just about. Tons of people there to get into games with.

• 5 weeks later...

The Pacific Marauders’ Broadside Bash 4th annual Indy GT event will be held on February 19th and 20th, 2011 at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Los Angles, CA and is part of Stratigicon OrcCon 2011 which runs from February 18th to 21st. We have 50 slots available for both Warhammer 40K and Warhammer Fantasy Battles, and 20 slots for LotR. The Broadside Bash is a 5 game GT-style tournament.

For more information, visit our site at www.broadsidebash.com

Everything you need to know about the tournament, scoring, hotel info, Strategicon, registration, etc. can be found there. Entry fee will include the tournament AND full admission to the con.

This event is officially part of the Games Workshop Tournament Circuit, and 1st and 2nd place overall winners for each game system will get a “golden ticket” to the 2011 Games Workshop Las Vegas GT.

For more information about Strategicon please visit their website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
San Francisco. Don't really play much, but I know my friend is trying to get a Dark heresy thing together and a casual game/show off yer' painting/etc. thing would be awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Selling my store in NJ and moving out to Pacific Beach (San Diego area) this fall. My younger brothers also play, though not as often as myself. We'll have a full cityfight table (8x4) and probably one of the Realm of Battle boards as well (depending on whether or not I sell them with the store), though I typically prefer to play in a local game store just for the atmosphere.

I'm looking for some regular weekly gaming, and would like to get into the local tournament/GT scene. I also play/GM Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader/Death Watch (and will likely pick up Black Crusade before I move out there).

I play Space Marines, Imperial Guard, and I have an old Daemonhunter army that I mothballed once the GK codex came out. Since I own our local store most of my armies are "soft lists" designed to teach rather than win. I'm going to be working on a display/tournament army over the next few months though.

I'm looking for some regular weekly gaming, and would like to get into the local tournament/GT scene. I also play/GM Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader/Death Watch (and will likely pick up Black Crusade before I move out there).

You'll be a bit far from me for us to game regularly (I'm in North County SD) but I can point you towards the game shop in San Diego that's doing 'Ard Boyz next weekend- Game Empire on Clairemont Mesa Blvd just east of the 805 freeway.

You'll be a bit far from me for us to game regularly (I'm in North County SD) but I can point you towards the game shop in San Diego that's doing 'Ard Boyz next weekend- Game Empire on Clairemont Mesa Blvd just east of the 805 freeway.

Thanks. I'll be running our local 'Ard Boyz here in NJ and won't be out to SD for another month or so, but once I get out there I'll check em out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
anyone near Lodi ca?? its just south of sacramento haven't played a whole lot and looking to game more

I live in Davis for three-fourths of the year. In fact, I'm heading back up there in a few days.

Speaking of, is anybody here from San Jose? I rarely have the chance to play anymore as most of my friends have moved on from 40k (one of the reasons that I missed all of fourth and most of fifth edition).