California, USA

Red_Scorpion

Anyone in San Joaquin? 

Gamer's Path in Manteca tries to get people in to play 40k on Wednesdays.

There's a few people on my shift who are into 40k but haven't gotten a chance to meet up to play with us all working 55 hour weeks.  Otherwise sometimes I can get people to play in my garage.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be moving to Vallejo in a couple months, figured I'd throw out a line to see if there's anything going on in the area.

Closest shop to Vallejo will be Black Diamond games in Concord, they play 40k on Monday nights.

I myself usually just have friends over and play in my garage.

@Phantomzero17: Do they play regularly?

@Megalodon: I have to drop by that place, Monday nights are fairly clear, might be a good way to see the local gaming community. I plan to set up my garage for gaming as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm moving from Nevada to Seaside, CA next week and I have no contacts knowledge of gamestores or groups except a GW in Union city which apparently over 60 miles away. Anyone closer or know of anything closer to Seaside that could help me out that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've moved to America,to finish my education, so is there anyone in Simi Valley?

I used to live in Simi ... I don't know if there is any 40k going on in Simi itself but there are 2 GW stores not too far (Thousand Oaks and Winnetka).  Also Game Ogre in Oak Park (but that's a bit further than both GW stores).

There's a little comic/card/gaming shop in Simi called A Hidden Fortress ... I don't think they do much war gaming there but things could have changed since I left.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish, but I'm going to be at a work interview. Why is life suffering?

Anyone here play at the Winnetka store? I'm thinking of sending my 16 year old cousin down there with the burning of prospero set I helped him build.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those in the SoCal (San Fernando Valley) area- I am gearing back up to play some 40k and Necromunda early next year. I haunt the Winnetka store now and again. Hit me up!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone in/around Vallejo these days?

Trying to get into HH, but in a more casual/narrative setting then the rather competitive HH scene that seems to be prevalent in the Bay Area these days.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...