Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

California, USA

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

Phantomzero17

Phantomzero17

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 411 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords, Black Templars

Anyone in San Joaquin? 

Gamer's Path in Manteca tries to get people in to play 40k on Wednesdays.

There's a few people on my shift who are into 40k but haven't gotten a chance to meet up to play with us all working 55 hour weeks.  Otherwise sometimes I can get people to play in my garage.

NightLordssig_zpsa84906c3.png

Epic Icarus

Epic Icarus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

any one play in Antelope Valley area Palmdale/Lancaster/California City/Edwards AFB message me.

Swarmlord Unleashed

Swarmlord Unleashed

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,511 posts
  • Chapter Name: Hive Fleet Chimaera, Renegades
Well I've moved to America,to finish my education, so is there anyone in Simi Valley?

Well would you look at the time, it's zombie o'clock!
sml_gallery_55866_13614_5370.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpggallery_60566_6038_377.gif

Obscura

Obscura

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 393 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII / III Legion

I'll be moving to Vallejo in a couple months, figured I'd throw out a line to see if there's anything going on in the area.

Phantomzero17

Phantomzero17

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 411 posts
  • Chapter Name: Night Lords, Black Templars

I know some people who play in Rohnert Park.

NightLordssig_zpsa84906c3.png

Megalodon

Megalodon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,380 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space Wolves and Soul Reapers

I'll be moving to Vallejo in a couple months, figured I'd throw out a line to see if there's anything going on in the area.

Closest shop to Vallejo will be Black Diamond games in Concord, they play 40k on Monday nights.

I myself usually just have friends over and play in my garage.

wolf-2.png

Check out my blog Galaxy in Flames

Obscura

Obscura

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 393 posts
  • Chapter Name: VII / III Legion

@Phantomzero17: Do they play regularly?

@Megalodon: I have to drop by that place, Monday nights are fairly clear, might be a good way to see the local gaming community. I plan to set up my garage for gaming as well.

Raven1

Raven1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 957 posts
I'm moving from Nevada to Seaside, CA next week and I have no contacts knowledge of gamestores or groups except a GW in Union city which apparently over 60 miles away. Anyone closer or know of anything closer to Seaside that could help me out that would be great.
gallery 48988 13169 15439
gallery 48988 10069 47070

Kisada

Kisada

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 651 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templar

Well I've moved to America,to finish my education, so is there anyone in Simi Valley?

I used to live in Simi ... I don't know if there is any 40k going on in Simi itself but there are 2 GW stores not too far (Thousand Oaks and Winnetka).  Also Game Ogre in Oak Park (but that's a bit further than both GW stores).

There's a little comic/card/gaming shop in Simi called A Hidden Fortress ... I don't think they do much war gaming there but things could have changed since I left.

QUOTE (Nobu @ Feb 1 2012, 01:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We'll crusade them so hard they'll die to death.

gallery_38474_6916_3702.jpggallery_45765_11559_29798.pngCdLHFYf.jpg

+Chaplain Matthias+

+Chaplain Matthias+

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 69 posts
Hey is there anyone in or around San Diego? I'm new and looking for a friendly player to lose a few games to so I can learn the ropes haha. I've got my army all painted and ready to go

Juggernut

Juggernut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,794 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Fangs of Cerberus

I live in northridge los angeles, any players live close or go to the northridge college?

Dude, hit up the Warhammer store in Winnetka! Super close to you, and great manager (Will) and group of players.

• Kisada likes this

jd71B4p.jpgMFgjOT4.jpgjd71B4p.jpg

TheOneTrueZon

TheOneTrueZon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 524 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silent Sword Crusade

Going to try my hand at a game for the Fate of Konor campaign at Aero Hobbies in LA, first time playing in over a decade!

• Kisada likes this

"My blood is the same colour as yours. And what I do, I do to protect Earth, same as you. You don't like how I do it, that's your prerogative. But there are things going on out there that you know nothing about. Threats to the human race that no one never hears about, because we stopped them. There are dangers all around us. And whether you like us or not, we may be all that stands between you and the abyss."
- Bester, Babylon 5

http://www.bolterand...-sword-crusade/

http://www.bolterand...age-of-silvana/

http://www.bolterand...primal-marines/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpg ETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificer K4nh5F7.gif

TheOneTrueZon

TheOneTrueZon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 524 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silent Sword Crusade

Anyone going to be at Stratigicon / Gateway this weekend?

http://www.strategicon.net/

"My blood is the same colour as yours. And what I do, I do to protect Earth, same as you. You don't like how I do it, that's your prerogative. But there are things going on out there that you know nothing about. Threats to the human race that no one never hears about, because we stopped them. There are dangers all around us. And whether you like us or not, we may be all that stands between you and the abyss."
- Bester, Babylon 5

http://www.bolterand...-sword-crusade/

http://www.bolterand...age-of-silvana/

http://www.bolterand...primal-marines/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpg ETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificer K4nh5F7.gif

Swarmlord Unleashed

Swarmlord Unleashed

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,511 posts
  • Chapter Name: Hive Fleet Chimaera, Renegades

I wish, but I'm going to be at a work interview. Why is life suffering?

Anyone here play at the Winnetka store? I'm thinking of sending my 16 year old cousin down there with the burning of prospero set I helped him build.

Well would you look at the time, it's zombie o'clock!
sml_gallery_55866_13614_5370.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpggallery_60566_6038_377.gif

Juggernut

Juggernut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,794 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Fangs of Cerberus
I play there now and then, but it's about 50 minutes away. I have friends who play there often; cool people who play to have fun and are kind to new players.

jd71B4p.jpgMFgjOT4.jpgjd71B4p.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users