Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

California, USA

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

War Angel

War Angel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,260 posts
  • Faction: Eagles Eternal
Cool, I’ll check it out
USMC based Space Marines, the Eagles Eternal check out their WIP blog at The Eagle Spire
gallery_45765_12339_49118.pngETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,182 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

Also Pair of Dice is awesome but a bit of a drive.

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Galloway

Galloway

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 267 posts

+1 to Pair a Dice games (up north a bit but easy drive)- very cool and friendly staff, great selection of stuff beyond GW as well. Do a lot of Christmas shopping there.

"Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence."

The Unbound Brethren WIP log   Void Reavers log

gallery_48988_10069_47070.pnggallery_48988_15465_43209.pnggallery_48988_16308_20607.png

War Angel

War Angel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,260 posts
  • Faction: Eagles Eternal
Well I’m thin king of living maybe a half hour north east of Miramar.
USMC based Space Marines, the Eagles Eternal check out their WIP blog at The Eagle Spire
gallery_45765_12339_49118.pngETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15,182 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

Pair of Dice does have great selection including everything Army Painter. That area is a nice place to hang out too.

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

General Strike

General Strike

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,685 posts

So, my wife and I will be making the long move from Michigan back to her home town of Simi Valley, California. She is familiar, and grew up there, but I've never been past Wisconsin in terms of westward. Anyone from or know the Simi Valley area for hobbying? I'm considering actually quitting the hobby, since I will know zero people there. 

Shovellovin

Shovellovin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 337 posts

So, my wife and I will be making the long move from Michigan back to her home town of Simi Valley, California. She is familiar, and grew up there, but I've never been past Wisconsin in terms of westward. Anyone from or know the Simi Valley area for hobbying? I'm considering actually quitting the hobby, since I will know zero people there. 

I've only ever ordered from this shop online because it's a bit far from me but the Burbanks House of Hobbies shop may be a good spot for you to get supplies and meet fellow gamers.

• General Strike likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users