Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Space Wolf Blood Claw/Grey Hunter Sgts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

VonMerrick

VonMerrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 362 posts
Also in the 5th edition rulebook in the references section, there is a separate entry for a "Pack Leader".

The stat line is the same as a Grey Hunter but with leadership 9 , I'm hoping its not a vision of something still to come.

I wouldn't want the pack leader to be the only one to get a Pw or a PF in the new dex just like a codex Vet Sarge.

Edited by VonMerrick, 28 July 2008 - 11:13 PM.

muzzyman1981

muzzyman1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 851 posts
Well what would make him be the only one to get a PW or PF? As for the same stats but Ld9 I would say that's about right....but that is just me
For Russ and the All Father!!!

VonMerrick

VonMerrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 362 posts
It was just an observation of something new.

There also was an entry for the wolfguard who already are the pack leaders in our current codex. The are no "pack leaders" who aren't already wolfguard. It is either a redundant entry which has happened before, or it could be an idea to differentiate a pack leader from a wolfguard bodyguard.

I like the ability to have 2 members of a pack have special weapons, and if you use a wolfguard 3.

I'm hoping it doesn't become like the 13th company list where only 1 model besides the pack leader could have a PW or a PF. Mainly beacuse I restarted my wolves recently and really don't want to lose one of my specials. I know I'm thinking waaayy down the line, but still. On the other hand, I could be paranoid. :P

Edited by VonMerrick, 28 July 2008 - 11:43 PM.

Freman Bloodglaive

Freman Bloodglaive

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,144 posts
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
"They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle, Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man. So shall it be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh."
Roboute Guilliman
Codex Astares