Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

World Eaters Captains

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Sons of Horus

Sons of Horus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,081 posts
who
how many
equipment

does anyone have gorefather or brazentooth?

Kill for the living! Kill for the dead!

Ju'kosian

Ju'kosian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,652 posts
Brazentooth is a weapon of Angron, it was given to the word bearers as a token for their alliance..
The other Gorefather & goreschild are the twin Axes Angron now wields...
I guess when he's elevated to daemonhood that he gives away his twin axes or so, since Gorechild is Khârn's weapon since the heresy.

captains :

Khârn, captain of the 8th assault company.
Ehrlen : captain ( don't know what company)
Varren : captain
Skraal : captain

Bigger-than-Jesus

Bigger-than-Jesus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,952 posts
Khârn had gorechild even during the crusade
In Inquisitor, a Space Marine can take a krak grenade, pull out the pin, eat the grenade, throw the pin, and the thrown pin will actually kill a normal man, whereas the Space Marine won't even have indigestion.

If it takes more than 20 bolter rounds to take something down, maybe you should leave it alone...

Ju'kosian

Ju'kosian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,652 posts

Khârn had gorechild even during the crusade

stated in "battle for the Abyss" that Angron has Gorechild and Gorefather.. I don't know if it has alredy been stated in the HH novels what Khârn uses at the moment

Sons of Horus

Sons of Horus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,081 posts
ya but where did gorefather go after angron ascended to daemonhood? i know about gorechild being Khârn's weapon.

Kill for the living! Kill for the dead!

Mr.(Space)Marine

Mr.(Space)Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 370 posts
Wasn't Argus Brond a World Eaters captain as well?

Ju'kosian

Ju'kosian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,652 posts

ya but where did gorefather go after angron ascended to daemonhood? i know about gorechild being Khârn's weapon.

maybe been given to another loyal captain ??
Or to another primarch/legion as a token for their alliance

HJL

HJL

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,431 posts
or maybe he kept it?

"The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Eldar who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn. And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask. We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."

Ulthan the Perverse

What we imagine is order is merely the prevailing form of chaos.

Ju'kosian

Ju'kosian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,652 posts

Wasn't Argus Brond a World Eaters captain as well?

I don't know, it's the first time I hear this name.

or maybe he kept it?

Could be. However he's described to have a daemonic runesword during the siege of Terra.

Pacific81

Pacific81

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,815 posts
Argus Brond was indeed a captain during the Heresy:

Posted Image

There are also rules to be found to him, along with Ehren Gak

There are rules for both, here in the BOLS website:

Heresy-Era ruleset

Mr.(Space)Marine

Mr.(Space)Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 370 posts
Argus Brond WAS real! I knew it couldn't have been some random name I thought up... :P

And he looks kinda scary/psycho.

Weiss

Weiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 441 posts
That's what implants do to you, I guess...

Pacific81

Pacific81

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,815 posts
I was going to post a pic of 'what implants do to you', but knowing the B&C's views on humour (and smut) I thought better of it ;)

Mr.(Space)Marine

Mr.(Space)Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 370 posts
Good thing you didn't, because I certainly know what you mean by "implants", heheh...and not the psychotic world eater implants either :)

Back on topic, how come all the pre-chaosified world eaters have tanned skin? The Khorne Berzerkers I've seen have palid grey skin. Is it some affect of the warp to change skin colour?

@weiss and pacific: on the great crusade.co.uk i'm one of the noobs called Custodian of Terra. I'll put the banner in my sig if thats okay.

Edited by Mr.(Space)Marine, 06 August 2008 - 11:52 AM.

Pacific81

Pacific81

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,815 posts
Hmm Interesting point there Mr. Space Marine. I can't imagine its anything deliberate, but perhaps a result of making the Khorne beserkers appear more 'unholy' by giving them pallid skin tones.

Or perhaps its a result of there being no ultra-violet emmissions from the eye of terror or something? :)

As for using the banner for your sig, please go ahead, pre-heresy is always going to be a fringe interest at best (especially since the new edition has put events firmly into the 'time of ending') and I'm sure new recuits will always be welcome ;)

esinhorn

esinhorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,236 posts
Argus Brond is still around and leads the second largest warband of World Eaters

Ju'kosian

Ju'kosian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,652 posts

Argus Brond is still around and leads the second largest warband of World Eaters

where is this stated ??