World Eaters Captains

Brazentooth is a weapon of Angron, it was given to the word bearers as a token for their alliance..

The other Gorefather & goreschild are the twin Axes Angron now wields...

I guess when he's elevated to daemonhood that he gives away his twin axes or so, since Gorechild is Khârn's weapon since the heresy.

captains :

Khârn, captain of the 8th assault company.

Ehrlen : captain ( don't know what company)

Varren : captain

Skraal : captain

Khârn had gorechild even during the crusade

stated in "battle for the Abyss" that Angron has Gorechild and Gorefather.. I don't know if it has alredy been stated in the HH novels what Khârn uses at the moment

ya but where did gorefather go after angron ascended to daemonhood? i know about gorechild being Khârn's weapon.

maybe been given to another loyal captain ??

Or to another primarch/legion as a token for their alliance

Wasn't Argus Brond a World Eaters captain as well?

I don't know, it's the first time I hear this name.

or maybe he kept it?

Could be. However he's described to have a daemonic runesword during the siege of Terra.

Good thing you didn't, because I certainly know what you mean by "implants", heheh...and not the psychotic world eater implants either :)

Back on topic, how come all the pre-chaosified world eaters have tanned skin? The Khorne Berzerkers I've seen have palid grey skin. Is it some affect of the warp to change skin colour?

@weiss and pacific: on the great crusade.co.uk i'm one of the noobs called Custodian of Terra. I'll put the banner in my sig if thats okay.

Hmm Interesting point there Mr. Space Marine. I can't imagine its anything deliberate, but perhaps a result of making the Khorne beserkers appear more 'unholy' by giving them pallid skin tones.

Or perhaps its a result of there being no ultra-violet emmissions from the eye of terror or something? :)

As for using the banner for your sig, please go ahead, pre-heresy is always going to be a fringe interest at best (especially since the new edition has put events firmly into the 'time of ending') and I'm sure new recuits will always be welcome ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived