Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Wolf!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

LupusGhost

LupusGhost

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts
Hello fellow sons of mighty Russ!

Not sure if this is the place to introduce myself, and if its not, please let me know. I've been collecting Russ' favored for almost 4 years now, ad have a pretty good collection so far, most of it unpainted, just wanted to say hello though, been reading the forums for the last couple of months and finally decided to join!
Hope to learn alot!

For Russ!

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts
Welcome to the Fang. Grab an ale...and while you're up we'll all have one too.

Listen to the Long Fangs
Ask anything
Use 'Search'
Read the FAQ
For the Wolftime, praise Russ!

In Russ we trust, all others kiss my axe.

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,388 posts
Welcome to the fang

Theres a lot of new meat these days :P

Anyway, read this SW FAQ and the board rules

Try the search button get a beer, sit down and tell us all about your conquests.
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,586 posts
Welcome to the Fang, Brother. Take an ale, sit down and make yourself comfortable.

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
welcome to the Fang wolf brother! I'm not sure how well you know your Space Wolf fluff but this is always a good read http://www.bolterand...howtopic=123370 :) have no worries about your army being unpainted, I myself is working on re-painting allot of my Space Wolves. Before you have any questions, please check the search option.. most of the topics and questions are probably already been asked and covered.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Beef

Beef

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,241 posts
Welcome brother. Have another ale, You will probaby be drunk by this time so no point lecturing you.
AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P
[img=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/3ForBeef.gif]

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,503 posts
Yeah I'm a whelp. But there is nohing to fear. I have only beem collecting for about a year but you learn so much so quickly. There is a topic on almost anything.

Welcome to the Fang
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM)
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpg