Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Erik Morkai

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

VonMerrick

VonMerrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 362 posts
Has there ever been a discussion as to the wargear layout of Erik Morkai in any fiction or any published material?

I am thinking of TDA with twin Lightning claws or TDA with a frostblade and combi-melta.

Definitely leaning towards the Lightning claws.

Vash113

Vash113

++ SCRIPTOR CLASSIARIUM ++

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,660 posts
Not in anything I've seen or read, only Ragnar, Logan and Berek have had their wargear published.

However models at the Games Day displays included a new "Collectors Range" line that had a couple Space Wolves in it. One just had a bolter but the other displayed the iconography of Eric Morkai's Great Company and he was in PA with Lightning claws and it did seem to fit very well, though the absence of a beard makes it unlikely it's Erik Morkai himself and as far as I know the only Wolf Lord without whiskers is Ragnar since he was never a Grey Hunter.

"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?"
"The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris," Torgadon put in. "Because they're clinically insane."
-1st Captain Sigismund of the Imperial Fists and Captain of the Luna Wolves 2nd Company.

Comprehensive History Archive

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,503 posts
That lightning claw wolf is awesome!! I want one and I will be waiting for the model as it will be limited edition.
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM)
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpg

Vash113

Vash113

++ SCRIPTOR CLASSIARIUM ++

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,660 posts

That lightning claw wolf is awesome!! I want one and I will be waiting for the model as it will be limited edition.

I heard it will be part of a new Collectors Range series of models released between codexies, not that it or any of the others shown at Games Day will be Limited Edition. Where did you hear that?

"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?"
"The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris," Torgadon put in. "Because they're clinically insane."
-1st Captain Sigismund of the Imperial Fists and Captain of the Luna Wolves 2nd Company.

Comprehensive History Archive

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,503 posts
Its just pessimism I suppose. If it is not limmited edition great!!

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,586 posts
I think they will be splash released. Aviable at the sores only for a short time and then only via online store.

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,503 posts

I think they will be splash released. Aviable at the sores only for a short time and then only via online store.

I hope so as I am usug a space marine veteran at the moment like everyone else. If the wolves have a different model brilliant.