What is the Legio?

Just this forum? I guess why Im confused is in the Liberium section, reading the chapter histories and such, it keeps referencing troops serving in the Legio and a Chapter's relationships with the Legio and such.

So what is the Legio per the fluff? Or is it not fluff, and is kind of just a roleplay thing here? Im so bloody confused.

Ok. Thank you, that makes sense. I was reading the histories of chapters and such in the Liberium and it kept talking about their relationship with the Legio, and I felt like a moron because I had no idea what that was.

All right. I understand now, thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
as I am also a new B&C member, I had a question regarding the legio. I play chaos, but would love to put a member of the legio in my chosen. is there a precident to members of the legio falling to chaos, and continuing to operate like the legio does?

We've determined that a small number of Legio members fell to Chaos. We're still working on the full details of that little event and its participants. I don't see how making one of the members of your Chosen a former Legio member would hurt, though.

Archived