Pennsylvania, USA

orphanfeast99

• 2 months later...
Hello there! How south philly are you and would you be up for heading to like 3200 race street to play? It's drexel's campus. I started a group for warhammer there, however I won't be there till april to actually start events and the likes. Once april rolls around though, I'll start posting flyers around philly, so if you remember, look for them.

Hello there! How south philly are you and would you be up for heading to like 3200 race street to play? It's drexel's campus. I started a group for warhammer there, however I won't be there till april to actually start events and the likes. Once april rolls around though, I'll start posting flyers around philly, so if you remember, look for them.

Hey Anthony,

Sure I'd be interested. Let me know when you want to get a game in.

~Kyle~

• 2 weeks later...
I was really hoping to find some folks in South Philly/CC region. For reference I live at 20th & Oregon.

~Kyle~

I don't play any longer, in fact, I haven't checked these boards in close to a year.

However, I had to register to tell you that I live at 20th and Ritner, how crazy is that? Also, to the other poster, I work at Drexel and I studied there for a few years, too.

You don't play any other nerd games like D&D, do you?

Edited by Graven Ishmael

• 4 weeks later...
I was really hoping to find some folks in South Philly/CC region. For reference I live at 20th & Oregon.

~Kyle~

I don't play any longer, in fact, I haven't checked these boards in close to a year.

However, I had to register to tell you that I live at 20th and Ritner, how crazy is that? Also, to the other poster, I work at Drexel and I studied there for a few years, too.

You don't play any other nerd games like D&D, do you?

Actually I live at 20th and Ritner as well and yes I play D&D. Send me an e-mail at Ulfar1@aol.com

~Kyle~

Edited by Ulfar

• 2 months later...

'Lo all! Im located in SW PA, Somerset PA. Not too far from the MD/WV border.

40K primarily, SM, Ork, Tau, Nid armies, have a table in progress (read-still needs ALOT of terrain work as soon as I finish building two doll houses for my oldest daughters). A lil FOW too, as well as Starship troopers.

Well, i don't know if I could make it down all that way for a spot of gaming, but i'm in Lancaster. Has anyone else ever been to Comic Store West off of the Industrial highway in east York [lol]? Because i can make it there in about 20 minutes. BTW i know that they've got plain tables in the back that anyone can use anytime, and that there's approx 4 guys playing at any given time. Drop me a line here if you could make it. {but i have yet to finish my 'Nid army painting}

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in southern Lancaster county, near 283, I play at the adventurer's guild in harrisburg. I also have a game table and terrain at my place. Always open to meeting other players and getting a game in.

Well scratch that, games workshop franklin mills closed. anyone goto the echelon village one? im hoping to find some good space marine buddys that enjoy playing!

I think I'll be dropping by sometime, I'm 30-40 minutes away.

OFF TOPIC: Anyone else had to dig their way out of the house this morning?

we'll have to get a game night or something in the future going, i'd really like to get some terrain and tables too and start a warhammer club

Fantasy or 40K?

Edited by LardO'Blood

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys. I live in Northeast Philly by the tacony bridge, however im always at GW especially now that it moved from FM mall to Cottman and Buselton, They just opened back up in Feb and so far cant complain, if anyone want to get some games in im usually there on Sundays but feel free to hit me up here or my email newton19135@gmail.com