Pennsylvania, USA

orphanfeast99

I'm getting my feet wet after a long hiatus. The Emperor calls!

I've been to the local GW store in Echelon Village. Great staff, friendly peeps, but I'm looking for a 18+ club with chill mature players.

I'm currently assembling a BA army, and looking to expand to other armies in the future (possibly fantasy too). Philly is close enough, and I'm considering setting up a table / terrain @ the house. Hit me up if anyone is game...wmwhillman@yahoo.com.

Cheers.

I'm getting my feet wet after a long hiatus. The Emperor calls!

I've been to the local GW store in Echelon Village. Great staff, friendly peeps, but I'm looking for a 18+ club with chill mature players.

I'm currently assembling a BA army, and looking to expand to other armies in the future (possibly fantasy too). Philly is close enough, and I'm considering setting up a table / terrain @ the house. Hit me up if anyone is game...wmwhillman@yahoo.com.

Cheers.

I'm also iterested in a 18+ mature club, however let me know when your blood angels are ready for a battle and we could play a game at either your place or the new philly GW store near me. names Chris btw

I'm also getting back into playing again after 4 years of collecting and painting. Let me know If you guys plan on playing either at the GW store on Cottmann Ave or maybe at the Showcase Comics in the Granite Run Mall which has a lot of 40k players, and tables. I'm currently building my Blood Angels and also in the process of moving so I won't be available until late May but would love to play again with people who will be a little patient as I get back up to speed with the 5th edition rules.

Well i might be heading up to scranton to get some games in from there as i have friends that live in waymart, but for the most part every saturday and sunday im up GW cottman (cept this weekend it looks) playing games weither its with my BA's or my fists.

• 3 weeks later...
I live outside Pottstown, and i gots no group... Do have a LGS quality table and terrain though

not too familiar with the area but im always interested in setting up a game or mapquesting :( if you can come to the new games workshop in philadelphia I'd love to play something like roughly 750-1000 pts to begin with :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
I live outside Pottstown, and i gots no group... Do have a LGS quality table and terrain though

Oh hey, no crap! I didn't know anyone else lived way out here! I'm in Pottstown itself, got my own table and a decent collection of terrain for it. Heck, even having someone else to just paint with would be a welcome addition!

• 3 weeks later...
Id love to do something with you guys, I just got back into the loop. I'm a bit tired of only facing my friends tyranids...I might be playing at the cottman ave store sometime Vonmerrick. My playing space is only sufficient for playing myself (the floor of my room).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cool Ill be there cant wait to see what you got. I think I might change things up a bit to maybe..........

Where u been logan, has the warp finally claimed you?

In your absence I've taken the #1 spot on the battle board!

Ultramarines! In first place! this requires immediate action!

How frequented is the cottman ave store? I don't want to go and just watch some people play Fantasy instead of 40k. I might show up on monday or tuesday next week because I have them off.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm at Penn, 36th and Sansom. I'd definitely be up for some games. I just got back into 40k after a 10 year hiatus. Unfortunately, I only have a 200 point kill team at the moment, but I'm working on it (I'm maybe up to 500 points at the moment). Let me know if you're interested.

The rise and fall and rise again of the few game stores in our area has left many with a bad taste in there mouth. The popularity of the in store game group is constantly in flux. The amount of effort put into our hobby by our local retailors is sometimes questionable. While I actively support and will continue to be a cheerleader for the IGSs in central pa, I would also like to see a stronger, more consistant core group of tabletop gamers.

To that end I am attempting to start a new game club. The "primary" game will be 40k, but it will also include those who play blood bowl, warhammer fantasy and possibly flames of war. The purpose is to have a dedicated place to play, paint and model and generally have an active base of support for our hobby without intrusion or being subject to popularity contests. I will also state right now that as a group it will continue to support local IGSs and other game groups in and around cenrtral pa, Philly, Reading and other nearby areas. We will also strongly support introducing new players to the games we love and a possitive gamer presence in central pa.

Initially I will offer my game room and it's 8'x4 table and terrain as a place to meet. The hope is to gain enough size to move to our own location that will be accessable to all members all the time.

Anyone interested in this should feel free to contact me at hamish312000@yahoo.com

thanks all

Todd Roy