Leman Russ

Valhalla

I read in another thread that the new dex is going along the lines of a new great hunt. but thats a topic for another tread.

AND I KEEP SAYING IF WE ALL SAY THAT RUSS IN IN COMMAND OF THE 13th THEN G.W WILL HAVE TO MAKE IT TRUE :P :lol:

If they listern for once

.....time to consult the Rune Priests again.....

That would be Dark Bjoern. :D

I wouldn't doubt it'll stay a mystery, some things are best off like that. :D

Someone mentioned my name? I had visions but it´s to early to say what´s their meaning. It needs time to read the omen. Maybe later this year (autumn/winter).... ;)

does anybody but me remember that time is different in they Eye? Russ might have been in there for a half hour for crying out loud for all he knows!

and yes, i do believe Russ and some of his retinue are alivr in the eye.

wolf lord kieran

Correcta mondo! Time does work differently in the warp. Same goes for all the chaos marines in there. Who knows how long those "veterans" have been in the warp for since the heresy. Certainly not 10000 years. Time works differently there.

I also believe Russ is still alive.

I'm not going to hold anything on wikipedia though. Basically the new "bible" of the 40k universe are the Horus Heresy books that are currently being written. Apparently Dan Abnett and another author have petitioned to write the Thousand Son and Space Wolf story. A book going to each from their different perspectives <_< No offense intended towards the other author but I hope Dan gets the Space Wolf story. Apologies if this has already been said, new to the forum and this is my second post.

Quick question though...I've read somewhere that the only person to beat Horus in a dual out of the Primarchs is Russ. From memory it was only a fleeting sentence mentioned as some fluff in a story. Does anyone know where I may have read that? I have a feeling it was in one of the Lunar Wolves Heresy stories. Cant remember though.

I remember that bit as well from the Horus Heresy novels. The Luna Wolves called us a bunch of Barbarians......so, we love our Ale and we love to Fight, if there is no one to Fight, we brawl amongst ourselves for fun.......let those PrimaDonnas say what they will, we'll put more dents in their armour and their heads.....

Archived