HQ Dilemma

mega_marines

Heya everyone, got a weird question to ask about the 13th Company. Do they suffer from the same problem as the regular Space Wolves in the fact they have to take an HQ for every 750 points? If so, I'm stuck at taking 4 HQ's in a 2,500 point game, huh? Need to know this ASAP, as I have a tournament coming up in the next week, and I need to get cracking on a new HQ model depending on the answer I get.

Yes you need a HQ for every started 750 points. But you can´t have a 2500 points 13th Co. cause the WL is a 1 choise and the WP and the RP are both 0-1 choises. This means that a 13th Co list is restricted to 2250 points. If you want to extend your 13th you have build up a second FOC. But i´ve my doubt that this would be allowed in a tournament.

No, I don't believe so. He's the resident Space Wolf. And The Emperors Champion, Pariah and I, are the Ultramarine ones. Go figure.

But, I have something to say. Nowhere does it state the Wolf Lord is a "0-1" Choice. The Rune Priest and Wolf Priests are "0-1", but the Lord isn't. His just say's "1", not "0-1", but just "1".

Heh, I'll put in a good word for you with my Ultramarine brethren. Besides, very few people even know most of those answers.

Anyways, thanks again, and I do like the Wolf Lord, considering I can have my two favorite models murdering people day and night.

Is there any question about SW Bjoern doesn't have an answer to?

when that time comes I'm sure it will be answered only in a hail of bolter shells directed to the one who had the question :P along side with the rest of his great company :P

Is there any question about SW Bjoern doesn't have an answer to?

okay, i have to face answer this with a question of my own. what are the odds of the sun NOT rising tomorrow?

the answer to my question and your question is the same. absolutely none.

any so called "questions" that dark bjorn cant answer are lies and propoganda of the Great ENemy, and to cast doubt on our great loremaster is the greatest of heresies.

wolf lord kieran

bahahaha no pressure at all towards wolf brother Dark Bjoern :P

Everyone (Long Fang and Bloodclaws) here at the FANG, always benefits from the actual facts and fluff concerning our Space Wolves chapter, the knowledge from our resident Rune Priest is sacred! more ale for everyone!! for RUSS!!

bahahaha no pressure at all towards wolf brother Dark Bjoern :P

Everyone (Long Fang and Bloodclaws) here at the FANG, always benefits from the actual facts and fluff concerning our Space Wolves chapter, the knowledge from our resident Rune Priest is sacred! more ale for everyone!! for RUSS!!

Indeed.

As a refined Ultramarine I'd like to sa-...ah hell! Gimme some ale!

No, I don't believe so. He's the resident Space Wolf. And The Emperors Champion, Pariah and I, are the Ultramarine ones. Go figure.

But, I have something to say. Nowhere does it state the Wolf Lord is a "0-1" Choice. The Rune Priest and Wolf Priests are "0-1", but the Lord isn't. His just say's "1", not "0-1", but just "1".

I'm out of town but if I remember correctly, on the first page of the 13th company dex (where it gives you the new Mark of Wulfen points and rules) it says to use your HQ list in SW codex, and there it has the 0-1 limit for a wolf lord. :)

I've used my 13th company only in RTT's that were 1850 or below, as 2500 isn't possible without a new FoC (as Dark B. stated before).

Good Luck, and you'd probably not be able to use them at a Tournie anyways since they're not supported this GT so unless your tournie organizer allows it, you can't field them. ;)

I'm out of town but if I remember correctly, on the first page of the 13th company dex (where it gives you the new Mark of Wulfen points and rules) it says to use your HQ list in SW codex, and there it has the 0-1 limit for a wolf lord. :)

I've used my 13th company only in RTT's that were 1850 or below, as 2500 isn't possible without a new FoC (as Dark B. stated before).

Good Luck, and you'd probably not be able to use them at a Tournie anyways since they're not supported this GT so unless your tournie organizer allows it, you can't field them. :lol:

Wait, I'm looking at my print right now, and it doesn't say 0-1 or the Wolf Lord...

Archived