Question about a thing I want to test with Wolfs. WIP Pics!

Menathorn

As said. WHF Chaos Warriors sprue. I have taken some of the parts from there. As well as a bunch of heads.

@Barek: There we go. I Haven't thought of just taking them like that, since my work will have some green stuff. But the fluff will probably be the same. Working for the Wolf Priest. Next character for my army!

I will post pics when I have started the stuffing. Last minute thoughts?

@Barek: There we go. I Haven't thought of just taking them like that, since my work will have some green stuff. ... Last minute thoughts?

Yep. The CMON mini has green stuff work to. Ropes have been exchanged bij wolf belts, I see a kind of BOR and a wolf tooth necklace. I must admit I'm eying my unfinished dark angel robed marines in a whole different way now! Your idee seems to grow on me.

Succes!

hey how come when i suggested this about a year ago (or how ever long it's been since DA came out) everyone jumped down my throat about wolves NEVER wearing dresses ..... no fair :D

now i'll admit i didn't do any green stuffing on mine because to be frank my skills are s*** but they still look good. i use them as a WP and his WGBG of initiates

Mr Horgim. relax. I've bin through worse times. In the old days it was not even allowed to TALK about the cursed Dark Angels or the mods would jump upon you, and kill you with bolters, melta's and (shiver) Orky pancakes and powerboots.

Where do you get those different style helmets. I'm very fond of them. (Not the ones from the Fantasy Chaos, the other ones.) I've seen them a few times just have no idea where they are from.

You can find those helmets in the DA and the BT sprue.

Archived