Wolf Priests

Icewolf

I understand how a wolf becomes a Rune Priest or an Iron Priest, Psychic powers or technical apptitude but how does a wolf become a Wolf Priest as there is no requirement such as psychic powers.

Thanks in advance be back with more ale.

Icewolf

I understand how a wolf becomes a Rune Priest or an Iron Priest, Psychic powers or technical apptitude but how does a wolf become a Wolf Priest as there is no requirement such as psychic powers.

Thanks in advance be back with more ale.

Icewolf

I have no idea :)

Ulrik showed great courage and skill on Armageddon and the then current Wolf Lord had died in battle so the Company voted that Ulrik become Wolf Lord. Ulrik declined and instead became Wolf Priest.

From that I can guess that Wolf Guard that show exceptional courage and faith in battle are given a choice to become a Wolf Priest.

A Wolf Priest is a spiritual leader and he´s trained in the art of the apothecary. Ulric´s story is such an example. During the first War of Armageddon he slew three World Eaters. And after his Wolf Lord´s death they want Ulric to become their new Wolf Lord but he refused. They eleceted an other but they made Ulric to their Wolf Priest. From this day on he took care for his kind.

I think Wolves that shows great devotion and faith in Russ and the Emperor and some interrest in the way of the apothecary will become Wolf Priests. The ability to train others would be also helpful.

Thanks, here is the ale is it likely that when space wolves were simple ferisians if they were healears in their tribe are they more likely to become wolf priests or not.

Icewolf

Faith and Devotion.

Thats what it is, pure and simple.

They are the inspiring leaders, those who give all they have and encourage others to do the same.

They are the most devoted. They are the ones who are the most devoted to learning the words of Russ and the Emperor.

Those are the ones who are chosen to be Wolf Priests.

A Wolf Priest is a spiritual leader and he´s trained in the art of the apothecary. Ulric´s story is such an example. During the first War of Armageddon he slew three World Eaters. And after his Wolf Lord´s death they want Ulric to become their new Wolf Lord but he refused. They eleceted an other but they made Ulric to their Wolf Priest. From this day on he took care for his kind.

I think Wolves that shows great devotion and faith in Russ and the Emperor and some interrest in the way of the apothecary will become Wolf Priests. The ability to train others would be also helpful.

:) that's pretty much exactly what I said right above you :)

Ulricks story is a good example of this. He won great acoolade from his fellow brothers during the armageddon war. Hell even Angron himself gave the young ulrick a salute (as angron appreciates all forms of martial prowess) he then had the choice of becoming the wolf lord but he declined and instead chose to be a wolf priest. This shows that SW who have progresses faR Enough up the ladder and have done some great deed could be given the choice. Also if say a long fang is the last of his squad he might be able to become a wolf priest if he shows enough skill, etc.

BY reading wolfs honour and with segred being young it also shows that they can be picked out from the younger wolves if they show enough piety and devotion mixed with steal in combat

Archived