Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Drop Pods

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

VonMerrick

VonMerrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 362 posts
Its nice to know we haven't completely been forgotten :D

Besides the Ultras, the main divergent chapters also are getting plastic icons for the drop pods.

That will add a nice touch instead of having to use decals on the doors or forgeworld brass etch pieces.

Edited by VonMerrick, 14 August 2008 - 07:48 PM.

Vassakov

Vassakov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,096 posts
Really? Where is this from?

If true, then awesome. But I suspect we will be waiting for our new upgrade sprue, and thus for the Wolftime.
The darks greatest gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite dark through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings forth from the center of itself. With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

VonMerrick

VonMerrick

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 362 posts
Its picture is posted on our rumors section here:

http://www.bolterand...howtopic=142206

We'll get "chapter icons" for the doors of the drop pods just as the Angels (both kinds) templars, and Ultras will.

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,389 posts
Yeah i saw this

Cant wait to get my hands on them

My home made pods will become dread pods from that point on :D
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Wolf89

Wolf89

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,739 posts
I know I'll be getting some, but from the sound of things GW expects dreads to be used in the same pod, not a different style, maybe just a different inside, but 5 doors standard.
-Before you post a question you have about space wolves check here first then check here second-

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,389 posts
My old home made posd is what i meant :)

Posted Image
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

++ PRÆCEPTOR BARBATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,984 posts
hey max, with pods that awesome, who cares for the GW?

wolf lord kieran

Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules. 13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be. DepthCharge on the Space Wolves

I'm so pleased that GW have gone to such great lengths to produce these awesome Space Wolves basing kits. Wraithwing on the Thousand Sons Rubic Marine release

"The Fell Hand is a name that has been passed on through out the Legion. When one warrior bearing it died, the name is left to be earned by another. Thus it was passed from Floki to Volund to Erik to Geigor. And then the tradition died, because censored.gif Bjorn got the name and proceeded to live for 10 censored.gifmillenia." - Sagas of the Wolf Priests. Wispy

Brother Gabe

Brother Gabe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts
ya max, those drop pods puts gw's to shame.
Folk Metal FTW

Wolf89

Wolf89

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,739 posts

hey max, with pods that awesome, who cares for the GW?

wolf lord kieran

Because legally he can't use them in a GW event (majority Citadel Miniatures) but like others have said, nice pods, wish we could still use our scratch built ones if they're dimensions are similar. :lol:
-Before you post a question you have about space wolves check here first then check here second-

Brother Gabe

Brother Gabe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts
Just more ways gw can make money from us. :P
Folk Metal FTW