Just wondering

Delboy

Welcome to the Fang, Whelp.

That´s right, we can´t use assassines. I don´t know if our HQ rules will be changed and i don´t mind. We are the Sons of Russ. We are proud warriors and we don´t use assassine that hide in shades. We face our enemies from face to face.

That´s right, we can´t use assassines. I don´t know if our HQ rules will be changed and i don´t mind. We are the Sons of Russ. We are proud warriors and we don´t use assassine that hide in shades. We face our enemies from face to face.

I dont mind that much but when I used to play back in 2nd ed, I loved useing the vindicar so Id like the option now anyway, still only sortin out my army to use anyway so it would be awhile before I could get a big enough army to field 1 anyway

I have a pretty big sw army maybe 4000pts just need to change most of it around because in 2nd ed bcs could have loads of power weapons n all stuff like that, I feckin hate paintin them aswell I havnt the time or the patience

I dont mind that much but when I used to play back in 2nd ed, I loved useing the vindicar so Id like the option now anyway, still only sortin out my army to use anyway so it would be awhile before I could get a big enough army to field 1 anyway

I could do without the vindicar, what I would like to see come back is the pie plate plasma cannons. :) TDA 2D6 3+ and Land Raiders being, what was it?, 24 AV? :yes:

Archived