FW Termies and BfBR

Vassakov

Basically, from those who have used it, as the SW termie FW bits are 1 piece, and the new Snap fit Termies in Battle for Black Reach have similar looking torsos, do you think they would combine well? If so, I may well get some to go with the two BfBR's I'll be grabbing.

I´m not sure. I know that the termies from the BfBR will be not the same like in the termie box. They are made only out of four pieces: the legs with the back of the torso, the torso front with the head and two arms with shoulder pads. And they will come without any heavy weapon. The Sep issue of the WD will contain one of the new termies then we will see.

Honestly, just get a box of regular terminators for the FW stuff. The regular termies are more detailed and more dynamic, not to mention far more options. They're what the FW conversion kit was made for, after all.

Not that I'm totally dissing the BfBR termies - I plan to pick up that box myself - but I think that if you're spending the dough on FW stuff, you should make it look good as possible.

Not without a lot more work. The FW kit is torsos and soulder pads, the Black Reach termies are meant to snap together quickly. The arms and shoulder pads are one piece and the back half of the torso is attached to the legs. If you're willing to cut and shave all that off, good luck.

You're better off buying a box of termies, you will be happier that way.

Archived