Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3rd edition codex

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

roninmodern

roninmodern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 195 posts
I'm just starting space wolves again and am looking at models on the games workshop website...and can't find the space wolves codex anywhere. Is it no longer in production?

If so, how can new players get into the space wolves?

Any help here would be nice.
QUOTE (JamesI @ Dec 6 2011, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I played my Blood Angels in a team game against Necrons yesterday. Part way through I tried to convince the Necrons to stop fighting me and for us to turn on my teammate.

Survival is no birthright, but a prize wrested from an uncaring galaxy by forgotten heroes. - Proverb

OnlyInDeath

OnlyInDeath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,088 posts
It's no longer in production.

The two places you are likely to find it:

1) ebay

2) it's been mentioned that you can email the canadian GW franchise and they should email you a PDF of the dex
Click Here if you are in need of some reading material
QUOTE (Vassakov @ Feb 23 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the end of the day, we know who our true brothers are. We watch the halls of Russ, and remember our days of glory whilst persuing ever greater ones.
We are the Sons of Russ, for the All-Father and the Wolf King. From now, until the End Days and the Wolftime. We play by our rules, and noone elses.

roninmodern

roninmodern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 195 posts
well that's gonna make this hard.

:)

Thanks for the info.
QUOTE (JamesI @ Dec 6 2011, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I played my Blood Angels in a team game against Necrons yesterday. Part way through I tried to convince the Necrons to stop fighting me and for us to turn on my teammate.

Survival is no birthright, but a prize wrested from an uncaring galaxy by forgotten heroes. - Proverb

The God Emperor

The God Emperor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 660 posts
Codex from ebay cost about $8+ delivery? Theyre pretty new too.

Even with free upgrades and made a scoring unit, the Tactical Squad still is the "unwanted stepchild" of the Space Marine army.

if Ragnar gets a new model he will be made of Beard, Cheese and Frostblade.

Azmodeus

Azmodeus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
My advice is just do army painting and collecting. Wait for SW 5th Ed to release.
If you want pretty pictures and a retro book on SW, ebay is good like the others mentioned.
Otherwise enquire around your local stockists or GW for old "store copies" they may want to toss out and stored somewhere.

Edited by Azmodeus, 22 August 2008 - 06:04 PM.

the great beaver

the great beaver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,367 posts

well that's gonna make this hard.

:o

Thanks for the info.

I would be happy to sell you mine for $10 plus S&H