13th company

Brother Ranuk

Hi there, first post from a former lurker, in need of sage wisdom and maybe a tankard or two of fine fenrisian mead:

Basically I'm wondering what the veteran wolves here feel about the future of the 13th company - i know there is mention of them in the codex thread but I thought that such a large portion of the chapters legacy deserved it's own thread. Currently my Local GW don't sell any 13th company (and very few Space wolf for that matter) models and everything has to be done through 'direct'. With the 13th company list being shelved from future tournaments the Wulfen are in danger of dying out (save those of us hardy fools who keep to the old ways regardless of new progress) - should they get there own bit-part in the new codex, or (as seems to be consensus) a few unit entries in the elites section of the list? Or would it be more spirited if GW HQ simply put the rules out in PDF form as a separate (and UPDATED) list ala GW Canada.

What are the views of those Wulfen Lords hearabouts? What say you?

Brother Ranuk,

1. Welcome to the Fang. Have an Ale and make sure you bring a round back for the Long Fangs.

2. Read the FAQ.

3. Listen to the counsel of the Long Fangs, Rune Priests and Wolf Priests.

4. Ask anything (this is the friendliest place in the B&C) - but like some brothers will tell you, use Searchy first.

Having said all that, I've heard through the Fang Vine that the wulfen will be an elite choice in our new codex. As far as 13th disappearing...no idea.

Archived