Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back from the field of Glory

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,591 posts
Ah, good to be back in the Halls of Russ!
Last Sa i´ve got a small (10000 points/side) Apocalypse game. My Great Company (8500 points) and the 21st Cadian (1500 points, a honorable Regiment, treat them with respect if some of you should ever fight along their side). It was amazing, without the support of superheavys on our side my SW destroyed a BB, an Eldar Revenant Titan and killed two Eldar Phoenix Lords (Jain Zar The Storm of Silence and Fuegan The Burning Lance). We took 4 (5, but the fifth was not holded by a troop choise) of the six mission targets. We smashed the alliance of Orks, Eldar, SM and IG nearly completly. The only disappointing thing was that both superheavys doesn´t exploded in apocalyptical explosions :lol: . It was my first time i faced a Titan. All the Titan killed in four turns had been two of my Land Raiders, that´s it. A more detailed BatRep will follow in the next few days.

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

Vassakov

Vassakov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,093 posts
Ah, Dark Bjoern tis good to hear your tales of valour! Have an ale on me!

Not bad on the superheavies, but Phoneix Lords? Bah, mere fodder for the Blood Claws!
The darks greatest gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite dark through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings forth from the center of itself. With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,591 posts
The BB was blown apart by two packs of Wolf Scouts with 13 melta bombs. I killed the Titan with two Predator Annihilator and a Long Fang Pack with 2 Lascannons (and 2 Plasmacannons)

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

Icewolf

Icewolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 230 posts
Dark Bjoern have an ale also they lost as they are not sons of russ and have another ale on me

Icewolf
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but power fists work even better!

I'm all for talking nice and being peaceful, but if that fails, I'm all for running their sorry arses down with 90 tons of Land Raider Crusader.

The breakfast of champions is not cearal but the opposition.

There's no such thing as being surrounded, but there are times when you can attack in any direction.