Wulfen rarity

NENE

from searching around some threads i guess lots of people cant find wulfen models that easily any more. in my local hobby store there are two maybe three little boxes of wulfen models and i wanted to know if I should just run out and buy them now.

Well from what I hear, they'll be a possible elite choice in the next Space Wolves codex. This is pure speculation though so don't take my word for it.

I'd buy at least a box though, they're nice models, and with the price increase to metal models you might be able to resell for a profit.

Well go and buy them? What are you waiting for?

I must drop down to my LGC, about 12kms away. I thought I saw a few boxes but I'm not sure.

No go grab them before someone else grab them, can't find them on eBay anymore. If they do, they'll sell at the cost of Grey Knights teminators.

Damn i have 2 brand new boxes from when codex eye of terror came out plus a squad of 5 painted up. But i will keep them untill the new codex comes out

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to revive an old topic, but I got a peek at my buddy's catalog the other day at work (he recieves special stuff since he's an artist for GW).

The Wulfen boxes and blisters are still for sale by GW, but only to those "select" people.

I'll be bothering him next week to pick me up a pack or two because as of right now, I don't care if they're included in the next codex, they're great models and I want to field them for apoc (go rending claws go!)

Bah, I'm jealous Wolf.

I've been prowling the local stores around here to see if there's that mysterious dust covered box of wulfen laying around to no avail. I really wanted to bust out that apoc list of rending wulfen as far as the eye can see...bah

Bah, I'm jealous Wolf.

I've been prowling the local stores around here to see if there's that mysterious dust covered box of wulfen laying around to no avail. I really wanted to bust out that apoc list of rending wulfen as far as the eye can see...bah

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x120/DarkBjoern/Space%20Wolves/SternhammersWulfenGuard.jpg

30! Muhuhuhahahahaha

I have 15, all in boxes.

I also have no shame.

They are going on eBay because I need money.

(see ebay link in my sig Monday 22nd September)

Depending on how much you sell them for they may be cheaper than I could get from GW, if not I'll just use the catalog. ^_^ Thanks for the heads-up though.

Dark B., you'll have lots of fun with those in Apoc, I tested out the list a few weeks ago and it was like hordes of daemonettes with S5 and 3+ armor... :devil:

Bah, I'm jealous Wolf.

30! Muhuhuhahahahaha

Hate you.....hate you so much......I need an ale

I have 15, all in boxes.

I also have no shame.

They are going on eBay because I need money.

(see ebay link in my sig Monday 22nd September)

Dark B., you'll have lots of fun with those in Apoc, I tested out the list a few weeks ago and it was like hordes of daemonettes with S5 and 3+ armor... :devil:

I know ^_^ I had the chance four times now. Oh man, is so funny to see them rampaging through an ork horde or in my last game through some Eldar (Fire Dragons and PL Fuegan, 8 Banshees and PL Jain Zar and a SM Commander and his retinue(including an attached Librarian) and three ork pikk ups full with boyz. It was amazing. Ok non of my Wulfen survived but they killed more then twice of their points. The Wulfen=100 Euros, WP Sternhammer (GD2003 special model)= 25 Euros, the look of my opponent´s faces= priceless. I love my wulfen :FA:

Bah, I'm jealous Wolf.

My store has 1 box left that I'll pick up for you if you would like?

PM Sent.

Archived