Wulfen rarity

NENE

I do not understand the demand for the GW Wulfen models - They are complete rubbish!

I challenge anyone to say that they look like they are about to charge into the enemy and rip their throats out - more like they are just going make the enemy a cup of tea and then lick their own furry behinds!

Do yourself a favour and convert your own (I intend to do this but not for a few months yet as I am still building my Pre Hersey Wolf army)

Here are some tips for making your own (which will look sooooo much better):

Use parts from the following kits:

Khorne Berzerkers - legs and chests

Space Wolf sprue - additional details

Chaos Warriors (Warhammer) - weapons and gloves

Beastman/Ungor parts - arms, weapons and heads

Green Stuff - You don't need to add alot but a little will make them look really good

So enough about the GW Wulfen which suck so badly that no self respecting Wolf Lord should include them in his army anyway!

RANT OVER ;-)

Mjol

I do not understand the demand for the GW Wulfen models - They are complete rubbish!

I challenge anyone to say that they look like they are about to charge into the enemy and rip their throats out - more like they are just going make the enemy a cup of tea and then lick their own furry behinds!

Do yourself a favour and convert your own (I intend to do this but not for a few months yet as I am still building my Pre Hersey Wolf army)

Here are some tips for making your own (which will look sooooo much better):

Use parts from the following kits:

Khorne Berzerkers - legs and chests

Space Wolf sprue - additional details

Chaos Warriors (Warhammer) - weapons and gloves

Beastman/Ungor parts - arms, weapons and heads

Green Stuff - You don't need to add alot but a little will make them look really good

So enough about the GW Wulfen which suck so badly that no self respecting Wolf Lord should include them in his army anyway!

RANT OVER ;-)

Mjol

I tried that couple of months ago, unfortunatly they're a bit forgotten with some other projects, but this may give an idea to the people who want wulfens.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/boyacininevi/spacewolves/bobandmark.jpg

on ebay?

i saw an unsealed box go for £50 plus postage :(

otherwise mainly they go for about £30 maybe a bit more id say

well the record has been beaten (just) 2 boxes of wulfen currently on sale on ebay going for £100 :)

Archived