Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wolf Totem bearer conversion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

wisey1986

wisey1986

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 368 posts
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I posted but I have been lurking on the forum still. A fellow Space Wolf player who posts on here, Vassakov, visited my shop today for a 40k tournament so I felt that I should make a return. He won last time and made the Sons of Russ proud but unfortunately just lost to the treacherous Dark Angels so I don't think he'll pull it off this time!

So here's my latest creation:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry if the picture isn't great it was taken on my phone, the second one won't rotate for some reason. The link below has my photobucket album for more of my other conversions and painted models.

For the Wolftime.

Vash113

Vash113

++ SCRIPTOR CLASSIARIUM ++

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,660 posts
Beautiful work mate! Thats a banner to do Russ proud.

"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?"
"The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris," Torgadon put in. "Because they're clinically insane."
-1st Captain Sigismund of the Imperial Fists and Captain of the Luna Wolves 2nd Company.

Comprehensive History Archive

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
Always a pleasure hearing from you wolf brother! its good to know there are still those old wolves lurking around and keeping an eye on the Fang and watching over the whelps. Great work on the conversion :wacko:

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Dark Bjoern

Dark Bjoern

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,596 posts
Yup, that´s a good job, man. Can´t wait to see him finished.

2016-06-19_08.56.28_zps3jxgevkj.jpg2016-06-19_08.55.04_zpsl7ia3v3f.jpg

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
and all he now needs is a good old nice paintjob to make russ proud;)

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

Vassakov

Vassakov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,105 posts
It's a very well converted model, and shoud look excellent when painted up!
The darks greatest gift is the light itself: as days are defined by the nights that divide them, as stars are defined by the infinite dark through which they wheel, the dark embraces the light, and brings forth from the center of itself. With each victory of the light, it is the dark that wins.

The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.

Wolf89

Wolf89

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,739 posts
I really like this, job well done.
-Before you post a question you have about space wolves check here first then check here second-

Jonny Wolf

Jonny Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,238 posts
Really nice :tu:
For the Wolftime, praise Russ!

In Russ we trust, all others kiss my axe.