Salt Lake City, Utah RTT Oct 11

Khlau Kolash

40k Rogue Trader Tournament

*Saturday Oct.11th *

Hosted by Adam Blakeslee and Brian Condie at Hastur's games. for questions, contact Brian (goran752 at gmail dot com)

Entrance fee: $15.00

Set up/Check in time: 10:15

Tournament start time: 11:00 and is comprised of 3 rounds (each 2hours long ). A 20min break for lunch and a 15 min break between 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Point value: 1750 points, participants must bring at least two copies of their list. Armies must be selected from any current 40k army codex and follow the standard force organization chart. Space Marine players may use either the current codex or the soon-to-be-released edition (but not both).

Missions: Scenarios will be based on the three main mission types found in the 5th ed rule book. A modified version of victory points will used in some missions.

Awards to be given for “Best Overall”, “Best Painted Army”,

“Bloodletter” and “Fuzzy Tau”.

“Best Overall” award is based on battle points. To be eligible for top honors, your army must be based and have at least 3 colors but skill doesn’t factor in.

“Best Painted Army” award is a composite score based on a popular vote from participating players and a panel of judges from the staff of Hastur. Quality of painting, color composition and overall theme will be considered.

“Bloodletter” is for all you Khornate ‘zerkers out there that could care less about fielding a well painted, well balanced force (no paint required!). “More blood for the blood god”, that’s your motto and you will get your rewards. This title ignores battle points/objectives and is based on how much of your opponents army you can reap!

“Fuzzy Tau” is for all you that really believe in the “greater good”... good sports, good fun and most of all good for the hobby. Soooooo you didn’t win, but you had a good time!

• 1 month later...
How did this tournament go? I'm also wondering how the scene is in SLC. I live over 2 hours away, would it be worth my time to drive to SLC to get some games in? Any info would be much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
How did this tournament go? I'm also wondering how the scene is in SLC. I live over 2 hours away, would it be worth my time to drive to SLC to get some games in? Any info would be much appreciated.

Do you live South or North of SLC? I am about an hour south and there are quite a few stores and things going on in this area.

Archived