Imperial Fists 5th Company

AlexCrute

Thanks Captain Mick and Shorts, and jolly kind you to say so.

@ Mithrilforge: I concur about a game, have you been to Hampton games club before? They're on every saturday. Although I'm not sure my Fists would want to take on your GotC, I'd have to excommunicate myself. Actually, you and I could team against my dastardly nemesis (known on these boards as youngs) for some apocalyptic shenanigans. Hmmm.....

@ Owen: *snigger* mulched

Now if you'll excuse me I have to hose some tyranid splurry off my boots.

@ Mithrilforge: I concur about a game, have you been to Hampton games club before? They're on every saturday. Although I'm not sure my Fists would want to take on your GotC, I'd have to excommunicate myself. Actually, you and I could team against my dastardly nemesis (known on these boards as youngs) for some apocalyptic shenanigans. Hmmm.....

Hey Alex,

i know of Hampton games club :P i will pull out the proverbial finger and finish off my force...then contact you for a game,due to my painting slowness it may be a month or two(tops) away though :P

how many points were you needing me to bring...1000pts ? (gives me a rough guide to aim for)

cheers, Mithril

Yeah I've got 1150 painted right now, and the devastators will take that to 1400, but there are still a few stages to go on them before they're finished.

I was thinking that you and I could tag-team against my Black Legion mate/nemesis, so whatever we can cobble together, he can happily match.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a post that kindly worded deserves a reply. No, an update!

Present Devastator Squad Gath

When heretics see this, they duck and cover:

gallery_11030_1089_22047.jpg

"There are some heretics over there!":

gallery_11030_1089_246366.jpg

"No wait, over there!":

gallery_11030_1089_51617.jpg

Sergeant Benob Gath armed more conventionally:

gallery_11030_1089_226194.jpg

Signum gubbinz:

gallery_11030_1089_7740.jpg

The squad as they will more likely be fielded (Lascannons will go to squads Akbar and Ulgo):

gallery_11030_1089_21622.jpg

In other news, gloss lacquer based spray paint sucks, and will ruin your grey knights. More on that later after I finish swearing.

I love the mohawk on that sergeant! Definitely going to have to steal that for my Fists of the Crimson variety...

I just stumbled on this thread today, and the first thing I said was "Good god, that's yellow!"

Overall, a really strong yellow, which is something I seldom see. Great swappable gear too; make the conversions that much cooler!

Can't wait to see more work from you.

@ Cpt Tiberius: Yep. Chugging is the word.

@ Cathar: Well I hope they kick butt, they were beaten in their last game.

@ Owen: 1 Mohawk!! and 2 No.

@ Brother SRM: I can't wait to see more work from me too.

Wow,

I Love the yellow you have used, and your skils as a painter are amazing

Nope, no they aren't, but thanks for the kind words. Over time you just learn what works. No amazingness to be seen. It doesn't necessarily take skill to produce good results. Just a commitment to good results.

@ TiH: Yeah I like the yellow. Dunno what you mean by flavour though, there's not much flavour in them at all. Just kinda plasticky.

@ Silkor: Thankyou sir. Will do (am doing).

@ Vash: Nice fists seem to be flavour of the month I'm pleased to see. Lots of chaps braving the yellow paint. Which has got to be a good thing.

@ BR240: Nope, don't mind at all. :) It's just one more step on the road to obscure internet celebrity :)

@ Vash: Nice fists seem to be flavour of the month I'm pleased to see. Lots of chaps braving the yellow paint. Which has got to be a good thing.

Yea I'll be repainting my Blood Ravens as Imperial Fists soon, its going to be a challenge but the Foundation Paints help with that, just gotta find myself some simple green and a toothbrush :P.

I have to say... I've popped in to look at these guys a couple of times, but not said anything...

They are really cool... the yellow looks, well, potent to say the least... and the conversions are just the

right mix of function and comedy... who wants 100% serious marines... pah... :HQ:

Keep 'em coming... looking really good!!

Laterz...

Archived