Wolf Lord Question

Ant

Can Wolf Lords in terminator armour use a Power fist at initiative 4? A terminator battlesuit may be more used to coping with a power fist's weight as opposed to a normal suit of power armour, which it takes time to swing back the fist and strike. Kind of how Dreadnoughts are used to wielding that big powerfist in their left hand.

Can Wolf Lords in terminator armour use a Power fist at initiative 4? A terminator battlesuit may be more used to coping with a power fist's weight as opposed to a normal suit of power armour, which it takes time to swing back the fist and strike. Kind of how Dreadnoughts are used to wielding that big powerfist in their left hand.

No, they go last always.

A powerfist ALWAYS makes their user strike last.

The fist dreadnoughts have is called a "dreadnought close combat weapon," which is sometimes interchangeably used as "power fist," but I assure you it is not the same.

Except for the Fist of Mcragge I think it is. Calgars weapon is supposed to be able to strike at initiative in the new codex.

Seen the new codex, and they don't hit at initiative.

That would be so overpowered, It's not like Chaos has anyone like that named Abaddon B)

Except for the Fist of Mcragge I think it is. Calgars weapon is supposed to be able to strike at initiative in the new codex.

He does have a power weapon though in addition, so he could strike at I, just at normal S. :)

Either way he's overpowered, he makes Logan look like nothing and that's just wrong, Logan IS the most powerful non-chaos Lord out there for us.

I must say though, Vulkan He'stan and Lysander would give Logan a run for his money.

especially Vulkan with a 3+ invulnerable save that makes all melta and flamer weapons twin linked? im looking forward to having a sw lord based on him bwahaha. and before you say that is possible bar tournaments as special characters can now be created, especially for my codex sw chapter.

especially Vulkan with a 3+ invulnerable save that makes all melta and flamer weapons twin linked? im looking forward to having a sw lord based on him bwahaha. and before you say that is possible bar tournaments as special characters can now be created, especially for my codex sw chapter.

Also WS 6, 2+ armor save, not to mention he has S6 power weapon and a built in heavy flamer, oh and master crafted and digital weapons...

Cheapest thing with the most overpowered abilities.

Archived