Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wolf Helm of Russ

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Grimfoe

Grimfoe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 903 posts
Forgive me if this is addressed somewhere else. I couldn't find it in the Search.

The wolf helm can only be fielded if you're using an army of 2000 pts or more.

Ulrick has the wolf helm, but has no points limit.

Are we to assume that we can only use Ulrick if we are fielding 2000 pts?

(aside: why doesn't GW employ a proof reader?)

Max_Dammit

Max_Dammit

++ EXCURSOR INDOMITUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,389 posts
No

You can use him always (if your opponent doesn't mind that is)
Sigismund replied.'"Are we going to scrap about it now. Argue which Legion is the toughest?
The answer always is, the Wolves of Fenris" Torgadon put in "because there clinically insane."
-1st captain of the imperial fists and Captain of the 2nd Company of the luna wolves.
"Horus Rising"
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Gunstar

Gunstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 97 posts
It's my understanding that you can use him in any army, its also my understanding that you have to use him as written so he comes with a Wolf helm of russ... And is its part of his wargear and you don't select it from the armoury then yes, of course you can use it.

Grimfoe

Grimfoe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 903 posts
Thanks. That was my interpretation as well, but I wanted to be sure as I could see a tournament organizer raising the question.