Additions/alterations: Imperial Fists

AlexCrute

• 2 weeks later...

Careful with Mr. 3, he has blood angels icons on his forehead and shins.

Btw, I just now stumbled upon this thread, and I'm lovin it! Especially love your GS work with hair. Its amazing how a little hair can change the look of a face :)

Thanks Basswave. I like to pretend I'm one of these high end modellers you see around (only without the painting finesse), but the reality is I've just learned a few cute tricks to make the same-old-last-boring-duplicate-bits-on-the-sprue look different and interesting. Careful posing is the primary thing, moustaches are one trick, mohawks are another, studs/rivets are easy and handy but posing is the making or breaking of a model.

I'm very impressed with this entire page, brother, especially that techmarine. He's certainly one of the more individual (dare I say unique?) iterations I've seen in a while, perhaps because of the base model. Kudos - Might I even say inspiring. :lol:

Very good poses here mate, concerning the blood drops, you could keep some and then just add some fluff concerning true vets get armour worn by those that defended the imperial palace along side the blood angels and them warriors were given the blood drops as honour badges and respect for their brother blood lusting chapter?

Rob

Thanks brother. Never be scared of wasting money on a conversion. If I had any limited edition models I would cut them up.

Funny you should say that, I have a Draco and a 25th anniversy CF captain to 'deal' with. :tu:

• 7 months later...

gallery_11030_1089_1120261.jpeg

Chaplain Vanhauer's ordination became effective at the battlefield death of his predecessor, whose fragmented skull he now wears in honour, and whose killer he bears in triumph.

You can't see it in this pic but there will be a bone-wrought rebreather apparent once painting is done, with black and bone warpaint to complete the skull-helm image.

Chaplain Wubbly had a pet that he wubbed so much that he carried it everywhere by the head even after it died and its body fell off. Sorry I am very sleepy.

Archived