wolves and their fangs

lothbrok

just a little question here do you think some space wolves trim their fangs cuase some of em gotta be gettin to long now.

like egil ironwolf hes like a thousand or somethin his fangs gotta be down to his belt

Trim their teeth? :D You do realize how much that would hurt right? Its not like hair nor are they going to keep growing eventually they will stop as most wolves' teeth do.

No I wouldn't think any Space Wolves trim their fangs given how much import is placed on them, I suppose they naturally stop growing after a time or as time goes by they grow much more slowly so that even incredibly old Space Wolves don't have Ork like tusks protruding from their mouths.

That or just general use wears them down.

this is the idea i based my great company off of. the wolf guard and priests of my company actually inspect new blood claws for "longer" fangs. they do this because of their wolf lord. he has some of the longest fangs around and he has only been a space wolf for 37 years. i got the idea from actual the actual dire wolf (direwolve/direfang). they are gone now, but had longer fangs with shorter and stronger jaws. i did a small project on them in on of my classes and love the idea of larger stronger, longer fanged.....and slower wolves, that is why i don't have many transports.

UD

They say that Logan has the longest fangs in the Fang today, but I can't picture the fangs in general growing past the lower lips, that would look a little out there for me... wulfen on the other hand is a completely different story LOL

Archived