Deathwatch: The Series!

Leethal

Note: Pio will be dying in a future episode to spite the Salamander love fest PM's I've been getting.

NOOOOO! pitty (just let another sally replase hin in the next season)

anyway: its official: i'm gona make a sterguard named pio whit a realy heavy flamer, a sigar and upercuting an ork

nice work bro!

(EDIT: rearly forgot the upercuting)

Episode 4: Under Fire

Written by Leethal of B&C

UPDATES: Whenever the hell Leethal feels like it!

Thought of the Day: If unsure if you are going to die, take off your helmet. Your survival rate will jump up considerably.

Previously on Deathwatch: The Series! The Kill Team has undergone some landing difficulties to take out the Tau and traitor Guardsmen. Will they succeed? Or fail miserably as most of us probably think so?

Skarr Blackfeather: Look, I fail to see why it’s so hard to understand.

Raziel: You killed forty-seven Fire Warriors, Nine Crisis Suits, nine Stealth Suits and three Broadsides. THAT’S LIKE 1500 Points!

Iruel: AND THEY LET YOU!

Skarr Blackfeather: So? What’s your point?

Ferrus Pollux: Someone hold me back, I just might kill him!

Hurin Bloodfang: Screw that! I’m first!

Raka Thunderhoof: Enough! Let us board one of those transports and kill us some xenogeny!

Julius Raseac: But the transport is of xeno design. Who knows what it could do to us? And who knows how to drive one of those damned machines?

Howzer Stern: You know, for once I agree with the retard.

Julius Raseac: See! Even he agrees! Wait, retard?

Raziel: All xeno tech is evil tech!

Raka Thunderhoof: What?! No arguments! This is a futuristic theocratic-monarchy! Not some poorly devised democracy! Now, get in it!

Raziel: We’re screwed, I just know it. Emperor forgive my trespasses, Lion please don’t fraggin’ murder me when you come back.

Raka Thunderhoof: Now……If I remember correctly, this vechile is a Devilfish.

Raziel: DEVIL?! See! It’s cursed! We’re doooooooooooomed!

Ferrus Pollux: Let me out! Let me out! LET ME OUT!!!!!

Julius Raseac: FORGIVE US GOD-EMPEROR! IT WAS NOT MY IDEA!!!!

Raka Thunderhoof: Silence! Hmm…A big red button that says in Gothic…..”Do Not Press”.

Raziel: Don’t press it!

Howzer Stern: Maybe it’s the ignition key?

Raka Thunderhoof: Exactly! It’s a filthy xenos trick!

Click

Ka-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Iruel: Filthy xenos trick huh? Good thing we’re solved the problem. Coughs smoke

Raka Thunderhoof: Right…New plan! We walk!

Raziel: All xenos tech is evil tech!

Ferrus Pollux: Alright, we got it Dark Angel. Calm down.

Raka Thunderhoof: Umm…I’m lost, which way was the base…

Ferrus Pollux: Why don’t you piercing glare the sun? Maybe it will tell you.

Raka Thunderhoof: Excellent idea! It’s so nice to see you contributing to the team!

Piercing Glare

Hurin Bloodfang: Err…Librarian?

Julius Raseac: Silence! He is busy. You can do it buddy! Pssst, if you can hear me, your Pyschic Hood makes you look AWESOME.

Pio Furnac: Oh we’re sooooooooo screwed. And I won’t be able to light you all in flames.

Raka Thunderhoof: AAAAAAARGH!!!! MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!! I CAN’T SEE!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!!

Raka starts to roll on the ground clutching his eyes

Julius Raseac: The sun has employed soul sorceries! Avenge our Librarian, Brothers! Raises Bolter and shoots the sun a few hundred times

Howzer Stern: Boy, were you dropped on your head as a babe? Possibly affected by a grox's attentions perhaps?

Julius Raseac: Die foul beast! Back to the warp with you! My bolts are ineffective! Pio burn the sun!

Raziel: If he somehow shoots something down, I’ll eat a frag grenade.

THUD! Something got shot down!

Raziel: …Seriously? What the hell. Seriously! Narrator! What are you doing?! Same Chapter! What are you doing?!

Hurin Bloodfang: Here’s a frag grenade. Want some grox sauce on it?

Raziel: Shutup. Stupid Narrator…WE’RE BOTH DARK ANGELS! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO!?!?

Ferrus Pollux: Ranting aside, it appears to be…some sort of drone.

Pio Furnac: Can I burn it?

Ferrus Pollux: Umm…suuuuuure…but later okay?

Julius shoves Pollux down

Julius Raseac: DIE FOUL BEAST!

Bolter: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Ferrus Pollux: DUDE! What the hell? Pio! He killed it! You can’t burn it!

Pio Furnac: WHAT?! YOU FREAK! I WANTED TO BURN IT!!!!

Backhands Julius

Pio Furnac: That’s right smurf! You don’t **** with me! I’ll bust a cap in ya ass! RAAAAAAAAWR!

Raka Thunderhoof: Ah! I can see again! Alright men, get ready to move out! The sun told me to head South, South North!

Skarr Blackfeather: WHAT?! That’s not even possible fool!

Iruel: Hmm…I wonder what would happen if the Emperor’s Peace knocked off a Librarian’s head…

Raka Thunderhoof: Silence! We must complete our mission! Let’s go!

Iruel: Did anyone else just get goosebumps? Like if something horrid is going to happen? Like…our deaths? Or at least blood and pain?

Stay tuned for Episode 5! When Taufish die!

Leethal is currently brainstorming ideas for the Halloween special. Remember to send in your submissions! Deadline is October 14th! And yes, I have completed the ROUGHDRAFT of the Season Finale for these bunch of miscreant. And yes, Pio will die in a sad, sad, extremely sad way. But that's later on! :lol:

Every Hour, on the Hour!

Written by Leethal of B&C

Whenver I feel like it!

Thought of the Day: “Drop them! NO! Not your pants! Your lasg-ungh!”

-Last Words of Adeptus Arbites Bob, storming a Slanesshi Cult Stronghold.

Last time on Deathwatch! The Series! Something happened, and…I don’t really remember. So umm….yeah re-read what happen, I’m too lazy for this!

Raka Thunderhoof: Ah, there’s the base! Finally! And it only took us....17 hours!

Raziel:A pub, nine tents, a med lab tent, a house, and what looks like to be a pet store. That’s the base?

Iruel: Really now…I was kinda expecting, you know something more….oh I dunno….more foreboding. Maybe a fence too. But you know, that’s just me.

Raka Thunderhoof: SILENCE!! We shall take them by surprise and force! With much shooting and killing and yelling “For the Emperor!”

Skarr Blackfeather: Okay, well…I’ll see you guys later. I want to see how Tau blood looks like on my blades. Runs down towards the base

Raka Thunderhoof: What? No! Come back! WE NEED TEAMWORK DAMNIT! THERE IS NO I IN TEAM!

Hurin Bloodfang: But there is M-E, in TEAM, and there’s a pub down there with my name on it!

Pio Furnac: I wonder if Fire Warriors are fireproof…….Hmm. Alright, lets go Betsy!

Howzer Stern: Betsy?!

Pio Furnac: Yeah, Betsy, my Heavy Flamer that the Author gave me. Look! It’s assault 2, twin-linked!

Everyone stares upwards

Leethal: ….What? It’s not my fault, I swear to the God-Emperor, it was not my fault!

Ferrus Pollux: Both of you are a strange, little man. You do not have my pity.

Julius Raseac: The Codex Astartes states orbital bombardment followed by-

Raka Thunderhoof: Shutup, Pollux, do it. Rest of you, let’s move. Theres xenos to kill!

Ferrus Pollux:YES SIR! Smack!

Julius Raseac: Stop that! One day! The Ultramarines will have their vengeance!

Meanwhile, in the base

Hurin Bloodfang: Pub…pub…pub….pub…is this the pub? Nope. Tosses a grenade in …pub….pub…pub… here pubby pubby pubby.

Skarr Blackfeather: SLICE! DICE! CUT! SKEWER! CLEAVE! STAB! SLASH! EVISCERATE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fire Warrior: HALT! In the name of the Greater Good surrender Gue’lla!

Betsy: FAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Fire Warrior: AAAAAAH!!! IT BURNS!!! AAAAH!!! I’m melting! I’m meeeelt…ingg….glurgh…*bubble bubble*

Skarr Blackfeather: Thanks….Pio….fine ignore my thanks and run away, lousy ork ;)

Betsy: FAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Pio Furnac: Ahahahah! Burn! See Betsy, dress yourself up and you get taken out to nice places!

Betsy: FAWHOOOOSH!

Raka Thunderhoof: ….Why the hell is everything on fire? Sigh….whatever, go find the objectives, and kill the Tau, and whatever. I don’t care anymore.

????: I am the Arch-Fiend Chambers! Who dares to disturb my slumber?! ….Oh bugger.

Raziel: Hi there! It’s almost lunch time! Care for a knuckle sandwich? Knuckle Sandwich’ed!

Raka Thunderhoof: Secure him, call down the Thunderhawk.

Ferrus Pollux: Umm Sir? Is this the Tau we’re after?

Raka holds up a photograph next to the Tau’s face

Raka Thunderhoof: Quite possibly. Better kill to make sure.

Ferrus Pollux: Right-o! Oh wow, they DO bleed blue. Intresting.

Elsewhere inside the camp

Hurin Bloodfang: WHERE’S THE BLOODY PUB?!?!? SOMEONE TELL ME!!!

Fire Warrior: Oh, it’s right there, just take a right here.

Hurin Bloodfang: Oh, I knew that. Thanks.

Fire Warrior: No prob-errrrrrrrrrrgh! Chainsword erupts out of chest

Chainsword: SCREEEE!!

Hurin Bloodfang: Ahaha! Time to get wasted! Hee hee hee! Booze!

Elsewhere again

Skarr Blackfeather: Hmm…I’m out of knives, razors, broken glass, combat blades, swords, and other sharp pointy objects. Oh well, better than nothing.

Lifts a Tau body to use as a club

Skarr Blackfeather: FLEE VERMIN! BOW BEFORE ME! FOR I AM YOUR DESTROYER! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Guardsmen and Tau: Oh woe! The sorrow! The pain! The cruel and unusual punishment! *dies*

Once more, somewhere else

Julius Raseac: DIE! AAAAAAAH!!!!

Barrage of bolter rounds explode on the on-coming flight of 9 Crisis Suit’s heads, causing them to explode

Howzer Stern: Wow! How’d you do that?!

Julius Raseac: Easy! The Codex Astartes states -

Howzer Stern: Yea…I don’t care anymore…

Ferrus Pollux: Area secured sir.

Raziel: The Thunderhawk will be here soon sir, it had to make a pit stop for some more fuel. Can you believe the Thunderhawk fuel prices these days?

Raka Thunderhoof: Seriously! It’s so expensive that I had to sell my third lung!

Random Guardsman: DIE! Using a Meltagun, blows off Pollux’s original non-metal hand

Ferrus Pollux: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! CUDDLES!!!!!! AAAAAAAH!!

Raka Thunderhoof: WHAT?! Cuddles?! Wait! PIERCING GLARE

Guardsman’s head explodes

Raziel: Whoa! That’s amazing! How come our heads don’t explode when you do that to us?

Raka Thunderhoof: It’s only Str 6 AP 5…….

Raziel: Oh right, Helmets. 3+ Save.

Raka Thunderhoof: Exactly. Iruel! We have a man down! All Marines fall back! Our ride is coming!

Ferrus Pollux: MY HAND! MY BEAUTIFUL SOFT SQUISHY HAND! CUDDLES! NOOOOO!!

Iruel: What the…Cuddles? …For the sake of my sanity, I’m not going there. Yeah, if you didn’t chop off your other hand for that bionic, you’d still have a real hand! Hold still, I need to put invisible Space Marine bandages on you to stop the…….wait. What the hell do I do? You’re not bleeding…all I have is this needle gauntlet…………dude. Am I even a medic? Do I even do anything except take geneseed? I’ll refer to the rulebook….Hmm…I roll a dice apparently, and it saves your life….. WHAT?! THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

Hurin Bloodfang: I…dun wants tah go home…

Raziel: Are you drunk? How much did you drink.......And what’s wrong with your liver?!

Hurin Bloodfang: Maybe…I ams drunks….now let’s see those beewbs, take that dress off girl!

Julius Raseac: The Codex states that drinking while on duty is prohibited! And in Clause 3B of sub-section H, paragraph 5, All Space Marines are always on duty!

Hurin Bloodfang: Ach! Goooollie-Man and the Codex can kiss mah bum!

Julius raises Hurin by the throat

Julius Raseac: Say….that….again.

Raka Thunderhoof: Julius! I appreciate that you grown some bollocks now, but put him down! And board the Thunderhawk that you failed to noticed that landed!

Julius Raseac: Watch yourself Wolf. I do not take any stains on my Chapter nor my Primarch lightly.

Hurin Bloodfang: Oh yeah?! Well…I’m gonna-urf!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Thunderhawk Pilot: OH MY SWEET GOD-EMPEROR ON HIGH! I JUST WASHED THIS DAMN THING!

Note: If you SEE Leethal at a GW Event, I will sign whatever you give me! Muahahaha! I’ll be wearing a white BnC Logo shirt. :P Episode 6 will be posted …. Mmmmm…. Monday? Or…whenever we’ll see! To all those who submitted, I have still have spaces left for both the Halloween event and Season 2 !

Great stuff can't wait for more.

I'm still waiting for the finale before I quote something for my sig, it's a special place and I want to make sure I've seen all the great options before I pick. ;)

I think I need a new spleen... Anyone got one handy??

*hands spleen over to Caelius*

Laughing whilst having a blocked ear hurts but it's so worth it to read this. Methinks Julius may just do something ballsy next time.

Cambrius

A pox on you sir 147 chapters! what have you done to me?

And I just read them.

All. Of. Them.

Including the fan posts in the thread.

Took me about 3 days, on and off.

Also- Leethal, how about we're a little more proactive with this online 40k funny's up-to-date documentation than Lastie was? I.E. someone put this in a word file, and update. Probably Leethal himself. <PENETRATING GAZE!>.

Archived