Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Zealand

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

SemperAstartes

SemperAstartes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 100 posts
I live in Queenstown but can frequently travel to Invercargill and Dunedin, can fit in a game then.

Iarmereth

Iarmereth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
Hi all,

I am moving to New Zealand from the UK towards the end of July. I will be living in both the Woolston and Sumner areas of Christchurch, and was wondering if any B&C members were local to these areas? I have been into the hobby for roughly 15 years and once worked in the Winchester (UK) store (although I left to go traveling)! I play Warhammer 40,000, LOTR and have dabbled in Warhammer and Inquisitor. I've also got an un-opened Battle of Five armies!

I'll be bringing all my models along (although it may be a couple of months before they arrive and clear customs) and, as I will not know anyone except my wife's family, would like to see if anyone would like to show me around the NZ wargaming scene?

I look forward to your responses.

James

Papewaio

Papewaio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 134 posts
Hey everyone. Is any B&Cer around Taupo? I need a new opponent.
we_badge_papewaio.png

QUOTE (Lady_Canoness @ Jun 25 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ride a blood-red go-kart into the thick of it, and leave the 'riding-down-a-bumpy-road-with-no-shocks-and-no-pants-on' to those pretty boys in pink!
Welcome to the World Eaters!

Reichfaust

Reichfaust

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 377 posts
  • Chapter Name: Knights of the Maw

Hi all,

I am moving to New Zealand from the UK towards the end of July. I will be living in both the Woolston and Sumner areas of Christchurch, and was wondering if any B&C members were local to these areas? I have been into the hobby for roughly 15 years and once worked in the Winchester (UK) store (although I left to go traveling)! I play Warhammer 40,000, LOTR and have dabbled in Warhammer and Inquisitor. I've also got an un-opened Battle of Five armies!

I'll be bringing all my models along (although it may be a couple of months before they arrive and clear customs) and, as I will not know anyone except my wife's family, would like to see if anyone would like to show me around the NZ wargaming scene?

I look forward to your responses.

James

I hope you like earthquakes! I'm from Christchurch also, I play with the Cavaliers on Thursdays at the St. Albans/Shirley club.

teutonicavenger

teutonicavenger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,570 posts
  • Chapter Name: Heralds of Salvation
I live in Timaru where we have finally got a place that sells warhammer, any gaming clubs or players also from Timaru out there???

Edited by teutonicavenger, 29 December 2011 - 08:34 PM.

Where Monsters Tread: A Chymeriae Warband
UPDATED 05/02/17

ETL_2016_Banner_02_Oath_Breaker.jpg
May the Gods have mercy upon me

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond

Brother-Sergeant Bohemond

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,809 posts
  • Chapter Name: Knights of Corothia
im looking for a gaming club either in Auckland city or the North Shore (Waitakere is fine, too), can anyone direct me to a place with a good atmosphere, not too competitive with but still with more mature players

Khine

Khine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 698 posts
  • Chapter Name: Knights of the Emerald Drake

im looking for a gaming club either in Auckland city or the North Shore (Waitakere is fine, too), can anyone direct me to a place with a good atmosphere, not too competitive with but still with more mature players

http://aucklandcityg...nz/p/about.html <-- there is these guys, they meet every sunday 1-5pm and are pretty good bunch. You could always meet people and organise games outside of the club. Believe first time is free too.

The Gauntlet of Fenris participant: Khine. First Krakken to be killed on the great hunt.

19.jpg

Reichfaust

Reichfaust

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 377 posts
  • Chapter Name: Knights of the Maw
I just moved to Wellington and am disappointed to see that the local scene is a ghost town! I hear there are still plenty of people playing at home etc. Please let me know if anyone in the Wellington area wants a game some time!

mince on toast

mince on toast

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 104 posts
  • Chapter Name: Order of the Bloody Rose

I just moved to Wellington and am disappointed to see that the local scene is a ghost town! I hear there are still plenty of people playing at home etc. Please let me know if anyone in the Wellington area wants a game some time!

If your still looking for a game in wellington there are a couple clubs..

I think Warlords is still running their based in Karori they must use a school hall
or sum thing and get together every fortnight? im sure they got a website

There was a wargaming club in Upper Hutt but i dont know where they are now
and not sure if any one plays 40k there ..i wouldnt even know about the Kapiti Coast

Warlords is probably the best place to start looking for a game ,meet n greet and all that stuff...

Dezasta

Dezasta

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

Hey guys

just looking back at the old 40k scene. Havnt really played since highschool (which was a few years ago now) and my Black Templars are in a cupboard gathering dust. i havnt had the chance to check out the new codex or some of the new play rules. maybe i should check it out sometime.

BTW im in West Auckland

Drii_Jokker

Drii_Jokker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Red Crucible

Me and my friend are kinda recent to the warhammer scene, but are really looking for some games in Taupo if anyone is there? Haha we have a very small underground warhammer group but we rarely meet, its usually just my friend handing my ass to me every weekend.....bloody dark angels......

"Let history mark my words well, for I care nothing about who sits proud on the Throne of Terra when the last day dawns. Horus is a fine commander, but that’s the limit of my admiration for that arrogant, preening bastard. I joined his rebellion because I can tolerate him easier than I can endure the abomination that names himself Master of Mankind. You want the truth of my life and death? I am Angron, the Eater of Worlds, and I am already dead. I died over a hundred years ago, in the mountains north of the city that enslaved me. I died after Desh’elika." 

-Primarch Angron of the World Eaters

Cruor

Cruor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts
  • Chapter Name: Emperor's Children

Hello everyone from 2015.

I have a fb group, over 100 members for 40k 30k, just fb search auckland heresy 30k/40k

Im Mitchell btw

My Emperor's Children are a little confused... if you know what I mean msn-wink.gif

They are loyalist! For the Emperor.. till Eidelon or Fulgrim joins the battle...

Ageis

Ageis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 491 posts
Anyone from the Hibiscus Coast area (or nearby) of aucks on here interested in some regular-ish games?

Im in Hatfields beach, got a decent man-cave set up for gaming.

Flesh Tearers Log

http://www.bolterand...-flesh-tearers/

Flesh_tearers_banner_3_zpsdjhluzmt.jpg    Nostraman_zps2tm1znwk.png

Schultzhoffen

Schultzhoffen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 745 posts
I've pmd, you, Ageis

Edited by Schultzhoffen, 15 December 2016 - 06:09 PM.

"For Calth."

Castellan Cynebald

Castellan Cynebald

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Orphean Penitent Crusade

Wellington based 24 year old with a couple of armies, have a battlemat and some city tiles and a bunch of terrain (Most of which is still early stages or undercoated) if anyone wants to play a big game or Killteam or something at my flat.

gallery_45765_11565_21922.pnggallery_48988_10980_12646.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users